Our Love

Emma pov.

    I love Jax, I'm happy with Jax, I know he would never hurt me, he will protect me and love me."Jax?"
"Ya"
"I love you"
"I love you more"
     Me and Jax made out for over an hour. We decided to go to the beach and relax. It was 6:00 when we got there, but as we got there we saw Daniel. He gave Jax a death glare but Jax gave one back. We sat down by the water.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back." Jax told me.
      As soon as Jax went to the bathroom, Daniel walked up to me and slapped me.

Jax pov.

       When I got in the bathroom, I felt like Emma was in trouble so I ran out to see Daniel salpped Emma. I ran and tackled Daniel to the ground and beat him. Daniel got scared and ran away with a black eye bloody nose and a broken jaw. I went to Emma to see if see was okay.
"Emma are you okay?"
"I'm fine, thank you Jaxy."
"Your welcome, I will do anything for you."
       I picked up Emma and threw her in the cold water.
"aaahhhh, Jax!"
       I reached out my hand to her and she pulled me in.

No one pov.

       Jax and Emma played in the water for a while, then Jax took her home and spent the night.

Hey guys, this my first book and hope you liked it. Please give me ideas for this book!