Never Forget That Day Ch. 9

You smiled as you hugged Annie.

It's been a few weeks since you two had been together. You knew it was going to last, no matter what the cost.

Annie gripped your arm as you both sit on the castle roof known as your "special hangout spot." Annie buried her face into the crook of your neck. "Hey (Y/n)?" She asks looking up at you. You hummed in response. "What are we going to do later in our lives?" You thought about it. "I don't know. But I'll make sure we do it together." You grin at her as she smiles. "I love you." You kiss her cheek. "I love you too." She kisses your cheek.

----Time Skip To A Few Months Later---

You smile at Annie. You both wrote the story of how you met into an envelope and sealed it with a wax seal that has a feather on it. You put it into a box and wrap it in chains, putting the key in a place you or Annie would find later on in your lives.

"This is the start of something new." You say, kissing Annie.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Hey guys! Sorry this is SUPER short. I have been having writers block lately so it's been hard trying to write ANYTHING. But I've been trying to do my best. I hope you guys enjoyed. The next chapter will be better (hopefully :p)