I'm in love (a mindless behavior love story)

Hey! My name is y/n. My brother is Drake. yea that's right, the rapper. many people don't know me because he doesn't really say anything about me for safety reasons. our mother and father aren't around us anymore. they left us for their own reasons. well today I'm going to a mindless behavior concert with my friends Janelle and Aubrey. They are over my house getting ready now. I'm very excited. I'm a fan of mindless behavior but im not crazy head over heels for them. well anyways let me tell you about me. im now 17. My birthday was on May 5th. (A/N: May 5th is my actual birthday) I got to celebrate my birthday with Chris Brown because that's his birthday too. it was so much fun. I live in Los Angeles with just my brother, his two body guards fir the house and my maid.Anyway.... when I was 15 I went through a very bad break up with my ex Jamie. I don't think I can ever forget about that day.

:::Flashback:::

Jamie:*walks in y/n's house*

y/n: Jamie where were you?

Jamie: Mind your f**king business

y/n: NO! JAMIE LOOK AT ME!

Jamie:*looks at y/n with bloodshot eyes* Y/N SHUT THE F**K UP!

y/n:*walks up to Jamie* *smells him* Jamie you smell like weed and alcohol

Jamie: yea and I f**ked your bestfriend

y/n:.... *starts getting tears in your eyes*

Jamie: And your b**ch a** ain't gonna do sh*t about it cus you know you never wanna leave me *smirks*

y/n: *choking on your words* I-I-I w-wanna break up.

Jamie: what you say b**ch

y/n: I wanna b-break up

Jamie: YOUR SLUTTY A** AINT LEAVIN ME! NOW GET YOUR A** UPSTAIRS AND STRIP DOWN,*lowers his voice* cus im bout to tear that a** up.

y/n: NO!

Jamie: WHAT!

y/n: I-I SAID NO!

Jamie:*stares at y/n then charges at her*

y/n:*runs upstairs to her room*

Jamie: * grabs your leg*

y/n: *screams*

Jamie: I got yo a** now *pulls her to her room*

y/n: NO JAMIE STOP PLEASE!

Jamie:*ignores you*

Y/n: JAMIE YOU DONT WANNA DO THIS PLEASE STOP!

Jamie: *picks you up and throws you on the bed*

y/n: *screams*

Jamie: nobody gonna hear you scream b**ch *pulls of your pants and underwear then eats you out*

y/n: JAMIE PLEASE STOP!

Jamie: *pulls of your shirt*

y/n: *crying*

Jamie: yea! cry b **ch! *takes off his pants*

y/n: JAMIE PLEASE STOP! *crying*

Jamie: *laughs* *starts taking off his underwear*

y/n: Jamie if you let me go then.....I-I-I w-wont break up with y-you.

Jamie: I don't care b**ch. I don't want your slutty a** anyway. *about to put his d*ck in you*

y/n: *hears a car door close and someone opening the door*.

???: Y/N I'M HOME!

y/n: DRAKE! DRAKE! HELP ME PLEASE!

drake: *runs to y/n room*