Revenge

Slim pov

We waited at the crib while the girls were out getting Mia . We were in the kitchen talking and eating .

Swae: aye yall I think somebody catching feelings.

He started laughing.

Me: who?

Swae: you nigga !

He laughed even harder.

Black: slim getting soft now?

He laughed along.

Reggie: who you in love wit man?

Me: nigga what? Swae don't know what the hell he talm bout .

Swae: he falling for lil red Rachael .

I shook my head I ain't in love with her, hell I ain't even catching feelings.

We heard the door slam open so we all left the kitchen going towards it. Whitney was first one in, she walked right past us and went upstairs. Second was Leah, she walked past Reggie snatching the chips he had and started eating them while following Whitney.

Swae: damn , bitches getting out of control!

We all laughed until we saw Rachael walk in. Her mask was off and she was dragging Mia by her hair while her leg was bleeding out.
She stopped right in front of us and gave us a look.

When nobody said anything she spoke up.

Me: who's going to take her down stairs and tie her filthy ass up?

Reggie: oh

He picked her up and took her down to the basement.

Rachael rolled her eyes and went upstairs like she had a attitude. I shook my head and followed her to her room.

Me: what's with the attitude ?

Rachael: what attitude? I don't have a attitude.

She threw a shoe beside my head and I ducked.

Me: that attitude.

Rachael: I wanna fight that hoe ! That bitch hit my ass with a fucking whip! Matter of fact I should beat both y'all asses for giving me them damn lashes.

Me: it wouldn't be a fair fight against me.

Rachael: wanna bet?

She got in my face.

Me: I'm too strong for you.

I pushed her back.

Me: pipe down that ego.

Rachael: calm down, we all know my ego got more inches then ya dick do.

In my head I was giving her props for that comeback. I laughed .

me: I'll penetrate ya shit lil one. You've got all that mouth I just wanna know what that mouth do?

She laughed putting her hair in a bun and ripping off her shirt so she only had on leggings and a bra. She threw on her tank top and walked out the room with me following her.

We entered the basement with everyone standing around Mia as she was tied up.
I stopped beside Rachael as she crossed her arms.

Me: so you da real snitch. It was yo ratchet ass all along .

She threw up on the floor.

Mia: that bitch deserved to get whipped.

Leah kicked her in the face.

Leah: now that better shut ya dumb stank ass up.

Mia threw up again and fell back.

I looked at Rachael and she had on her stank face. I could tell she still wanted that lil bit of revenge.

Me: everybody dismissed except Rachael.

I waited for everyone to leave before getting out a long metal pipe .

Mia widened her eyes as I gave it to Rachael.

Rachael held it up about to Wack her with it and I stopped her.

Me: come here.

She lowered it and walked closer to me. I turned her around and put my arms around her so my hands were on hers.

Me: you hold it like this , then boom.

She hit her legs making the blood gush out .

I guess that was her adrenaline . After that one hit she did it over , and over, and over, and over, over again. Until I got tired of hearing the sound of the medal collide with her organs.

Me: iight that's enough.

Rachael was still going.

Me: that's enough!

She kept going.
I grabbed her by her arm and yanked her away from the body making her look at me .

Me: I said.....that's enough.

She looked in my eyes then snatched away throwing the pipe on the floor Making it cling. She walked off and went upstairs . I looked at mia's body splattered all over my floor .

Me: I'm not cleaning that up.

I turned around and went back upstairs.