Aliases and Alliances: WW3-Principal Style!

• Dedicated to Kimberly Wesle, Rose Voldberg, Kendra Eggebrecht, Veronica Mahner. BFFs FO-EVA!!

Vas Happenin' peeps?! Oops. Shouldn't be too exited, should I. Since I am a spy and all. Oops, again. Oh my Carrots, I’m really hoping that you're at least level seven clearance, here. So, if you're reading this, you probably already know who I am, or you at least know me as 'the girl who joined the organizations and stopped the evil principals from taking over the world.' Sooo, yeah. I am going to tell you THAT story, including all the details that they didn't tell you in your debriefing. Anyways, I am Hermione Maria Liliana Grace Perrie June May Jean Lawrence. I have a twin sister named Finley (Finnice, she doesn't like her name) Carrie Lawrence. She is lucky, but unlucky. She is lucky because she only has one middle name, instead of seven, but unlucky as her name is, unfortunately, Finnice. We are orphans. We both have boyfriends who are involved with SIS. Fang and Rafaele. Raf goes by his middle name, as he also has an unfortunate first name. Finnly and I are fraternal twins. She's short with brown (dyed blonde) hair, and I'm tall with naturally blonde hair with streaks of color (London Pink, Bright Purple, Lime Green, Electric Blue, and black (dyed)) in my hair. We (obviously) live in England. Now, you're probably wondering what I was talking about with that whole 'World War 3' spiel. Well, that's what I'm supposed to be writing about, isn't it? This is my mission report, after all.