One Day in November

One day in November Alice found a book that had a note in it. The note said,“BEWARE THIS BOOK IS FULL OF SURPRISES,” She Just thought it was a note that was put in the book to scare people. She was wrong. It all started one day at the library. Alice was with her mom Alexis and her dad Dave. They go to the library every other day after school. Her brother Nathan always stayed home and played video games. She was looking for a book that looked like it would take her a long time to finish. She read books so fast it was unbelievable. She found a book called “The Beast,” When she started to look into the book she found a smaller book. She started to look into that book. She liked it so she checked it out. But when she got home she found the note. At first she wanted to take the book back but her mom said no they would take it back tomorrow if she really didn't like the book, But she got to it because she was bored. She started to like it. She told her mom the next day that she didn’t want to take the book back she wanted to finish reading it. When she was reading leafs started to come out of the book. She threw it across the room and screamed. Her brother came.

“What are you screaming about! I was in the middle of beating a level!” Nathan said angrily.

“Go look at that book” Alice said

So, Nathan went and looked at the book and said “Wow! Thats Cool,” I just hid under my blanket. He took the book with him. I just went to bed.

The next morning, I woke up and the book was right next to me. So, I ran into the kitchen.

“Mom, Mom! The book that i got has leafs coming out of it,” Alice said

“Are you sure that they are leafs?” Mom said with a puzzled look

“Yes, Mom I am sure that they were leafs,”

So, I went up to my room and pointed to the book with the leafs coming out of the center.

“See mom, There are leafs coming out of the book,”

She went over to the book and  picked it up and said,

“We well go take this book back now, Im sorry for not bleaving you,” Mom said