Part 2

So they went back to the library but it was shut down. The note on the doors said, 

“We have shut down the library for good. There were to much things happening to people that checked out books”

“Oh no, do u think that bad stuff well happen to me?” Alice said with worried look in her eye

“No, I don’t think any thing well happen to you. I think you well be fine” 

So they went home and she got the book and put it in a box and locked it with a key. A few months passed and she went to go check on the book but, the box was open the book was gone. She went and told her dad because her mom was at work.

“Dad!! I told you about the book that had the leafs in it right? I don’t care if you don’t remember. The box I locked it in and the book is gone!!!” 

“I do remember the book, and are you sure its gone or its just your ammunition?”

“Dad, I’m sure it wasn't my ammunition. It’s gone go look for your self.”

He went up to her room and the box was locked. She unlocked it and the book was there, but it was glowing. It never did that before it only had the leafs in it. Later that night she was working on her laptop, and the book just unlocked the box by its self. I didn't know what to do. I got up and went into the living room were every one was and told them about the book. Of corse they just said oh well because they forgot about what happen before. I dont feel right in my room any more. I think that book is watching me or something. But then again I dont know. I hope its just me being weird.