Prologue

His left , a life-sized doll with uncountable stitches in a black butler coat.

His right , a milk-white rabbit floating in the air with the tears of blood streaming down it's eyes.

The bloody eyes of theirs reflected their lust for blood . His back , a gigantic,humongous hat. The round bright soft pink eyes and the red pupil , placed at it's center, protecting it's master from harm.

An amused smile plastered on his face as he sip his afternoon Earl Grey tea with elegance and grace.

A tiny doll sitting leisurely on his right shoulder.His lavenderish-gray hair covered one of his wine-red eyes. Staring at the uninvited guest in his tea party with a playful smirk.

" My,my...Look's like we have an uninvited guest here.." he chuckled as he began to walked towards the ( Hair Colour ) girl with a messy dress.

The girl just stared at him and said nothing. As their distance were 30 cm apart, he kneeled down and raised her chin. " Why are you here,madam ? " he asked , licking his lip in a seducive way.

"Where am I ? Who are you ? " the girl whispered,breaking free from his touch.

"My deepest apologies .. My name is Xerxes Break and you are here in the Mad Hatter's tea party,lost Alice." he said,standing up.

" Care to tell us your name,lost Alice ? " he said , gesturing at her.

" First of all, I am not Alice . My name is ( Last Name ) ( First Name )." the girl said monotonely.

" ( First Name),eh ? " he said then smiled. " How do you get here ?? " the doll on his right shoulder straight-forwardly asked as the girl widen her eyes in suprise, not knowing that the doll could talk.

" My,my.. Emily,you are so impatient." Break said,facing the doll named Emily.

"How do I get here ? " the girl whispered quietly,repeating the question. Then the clip of her memories flashed through her mind ......

-- End of Prologue --