Chapter 9~ I Feel Alone

~Bill POV~

I go to my room and change. I lock the door and I cry. I scream into my pillow. "WHY ME!?!? IT HURTS!!!  MAKE IT STOP!!! Please. Make it stop." When I calmed down, I went back downstairs. "You okay?" Pine tree. The love of my life. I honestly don't know how to answer that. No more magic or anything like that. No more love and feelings. I choose the first. But no one else gets that choice. I'm alone. "I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I still felt like I took a knife to the chest. If you lost something you had your entire life, you would, too. But I guess you haven't. It hurts. A lot. Like a million hearts breaking at once, only their all yours. Like I said, painful. We ate, and i got some alone time with pine tree. I scooped him up like I owned him, and dipped him like he was a chip.

~Dipper POV~

Bill picked me up and dipped me like it was nothing. I blushed, as always. We laid down on his bed, held hands, and looked into each other's eyes. Then, it was my turn to kiss him. He was shocked, i'll tell you that much. I don't think he ever expected another kiss, especially from me. He must have liked it, because he kissed back. We laid there, kissing and holding hands, for a long time.  I looked into his eyes, and realized that he was exhausted. "Get some rest. I'll stay here." "Mmm." He goes to sleep, so i decide to read the journals. After a while, I fall asleep next to him. Until Mabel comes in.

~Mabel POV~

I was looking for the guys. The only room I hadn't  checked was Bill's. I go in, and there they are. Sleeping together. The old door woke Dipper up, and he looked like he was gonna scream when he saw me. He shoved at Bill until he woke up, the same expression of fear. I smile, wave, and close the door. I don't leave, though. I eavesdrop. "Bill......" "Yea......." "She saw......," "I know." I heard the bed creak and guessed they where getting up or hugging. I leave and go eat lunch.