Untitled Part 2

WHO AM I?

This question may concern to many people and everyone may answer it in an unique way. One may describe his appearance, other may talk of his nature, what kind of person he really is, As for me the answer of the question involves the description of appearance, nature, attitude to everyone and everything.

My personality and character are two important features that make me who I am.

I have changed a lot through years. I was a rather shy child in my childhood years. I didn't like to get acquainted to new people. I was self-contained and the main reason of my shyness was the school I attended where I was being bullied very often. My classmates often laughed at me just because of my appearance. That made me cry every day. I often closed myself in my room and cried for hours. I never told my parents or anyone else's about my prohibitions. I managed to overcome my shyness almost wholly when I found my two best friends who always love and support me no matter how I look. We always stand for each other in any situation. Getting to know them I understood what true friendship is. So I can say that my latency period was not an easy one for me though I could get over it.

Now when people ask me to define who I am, I just laugh at the question because I cannot define myself as I cannot see me with other eyes, The way I see myself is not how the world sees me, The universe is against me although it defines me who I am and what I live for.

We are all born for a purpose and God himself gives it to us, but finding our purpose to me is the only way we can define ourselves. And I have not found mine yet. You could say that because I do not believe in defining myself that I have gone daft, You could say that I am only a dreamer and I am foolishly avoiding the subject.

By an account of how I see myself, I am a smart, tall, 18-year-old girl with a lot of dreams. I have artificially brown hair, a wide nose, white skin. By an account of who I want to be, I am pretty, successful business lady who spends her time working and enjoying herself with her friends, relatives, parents without being embarrassed how I look. I am a person who feels for others and has empathy for those in need, I am someone who sees the world in her way as I imagine it with many colors, a world where everyone is happy, there is no sadness, poverty, injustice, where all children can go to school, can have anything they want and money is served only for kindness. Though I am not that skinny one I am glad how I look and do not worry about it at all. I am hard-working, responsible for all my things. By an account of a dreamer, I amplify everything in my mind concerning to all the aspects of my life from the personal things to my education. As everybody knows I am a freak of the UK, England, London, The Royal family. I just sleep thinking of them and get up thinking of them again. I am truly addicted to anything that is british.

So the society we socialize with, the place we live in have a great impact on being formed as individuals, being the ones who we are today.