Untitled Story Part

Dhauryns POV

brr! brr!! brr!!!
My alarm rang for li

ke the third time.I became angry and f threw the alarm on the floor.It still did not stop ringing.I was too lazy to lift myself off the bed.But in one way or the other I managed to get out of bed.I took my alarm and stopped it.After turning it off, I walked into the bathroom to examine myself and just what i expcected,I was a mess.I tied ma hair up in a messy bun and walked into the shower.Oh havent introduced myself.Well im Dhauryn Jayleeah Stylez, 17 years if age and im my second year in high school.Im brunnette wid dark brown eyes that matches with my hair and skin.Well back to where i was.As i walked into the shower, U turned the tap on and waited for the amazing feeling to brush over me.It took me about 30 minutes to finish showering.I walked out of the bathroim and started to rummage through my clothes to look for something to wear.I tried in different dresses but settled for a tank top and dark jeans with a cardigan.I took a look at the time to realise I only had 10 minutes left.I started to look for my converse which i found one under my bed and the other at the other side of my room.I packed ma books and headed down the stairs to see my parents and little brother standing there. I exchanged good mornings with them and walked to the counter.I grabbed an apple and took a bite.I was about to sit down and enjoy my apple thats when I realised I was late for school.Oh! shoot!.Mum,dad,ray im out see ya afta schoolI said and walked out of the door hurriedly.

Soory this is my first time and i hope you enjoyed it keep reading plsss cs i will try my best to make this story the best..and sorry if u see shortcuts in.my work im kind of addicted to it..i realli struggled to write the story..please comment and vote

CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER ONE

I had to catch up with the bus since i did not wake up early to receive a ride from Adrian.Bet he came home and went since I was not awake.I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus while I had my headphones in listening to bad blood by taylor swift.The bus arrived and I immediately got on board.I sat on an empty seat.I arroved at school and shoot I missed my first class which was arithmetics(mathematics).My next class was history.I really wasnt a person for history but I still had to go with it.I hadnt seen my friends yet but I planned on waiting for a while...I walked into history class to find Mr howard in the middle of a sentence.He paused and looked at me with a what happened look.I ignored it and made my way to my seat.I spent the next hour listening to what seems to never get in my head.Finally the bell rang and I hurriedly walked to the cafeteria to go and meet my friends.I walked towards their table and took a seat.Everyone's attention was drawn to me.I looked at them with a confused look and Nath broke the ice by saying I was late today.I replied with a nod and started to eat.We talked for a while about some past events.Oh,forgot to introduce my friends.Well we have Nathasha Johaness Vamily whom we all call Nath.Big fan of Harry styles in one direction.She is a brunette with pale slin just like mine.Next on our bill is Emerald Bosque Hamilton.She is so different something like does everthing different.She has a how do we say it multicolored hair? or different colors watevs.We actually look alike.The next is Adrian and Myles who are like my brothers they are sooo adorable and act like 3 year olds.So this leaves with me four friends.The bell rang for closing.J pickec my bag and headed home.I threw my bag on my bed after reaching home and soon fell asleep with the words what a tiring day.

Please comment and vote.I also need your ideas...Thanks a lot for reading realii appreciate it