The night out

Shoutout to: 5sos_molly on Twitter for the cover.

Also written by cxddlybrooks on Twitter!

Smut

---

"Hurry up Jack, the taxi is outside waiting for us" my friend Chelsea calls from downstairs.

"I'm coming now," he shouts as he takes his phone off charge and slots it in his bag before rushing downstairs.

Getting in the taxi, Chelsea reapplies her lipstick while Char checks her twitter.

@shawnshometown: Newcastle tonight with my girls and Jack! @xorraks, @cxddlybrooks + @5sos_molly

After a 10 minute drive, they are dropped off at the main square and they pay the taxi driver. Jack, Molly, Char and Chelsea get out of the taxi and head for the nearest club: 'Chambers'.

Straight away they walk to the bar and get a few drinks.

"8 Vodka shots please" Chelsea asks the barmaid while Molly, Jack and Char sit at a table. While sitting there, four boys sit at their table and smile.

"What's your names lovely's?" One of the boys asks.

"I'm Molly, this is Char, this is Jack and our friend at the bar is Chelsea" Molly speaks for them.

"Oh look at this lads, one girl and a boy for each of us" the same boy who spoke before then winked at Char.

Chelsea comes to the table with a tray of shots and sits next to Char.

"I'm Vinny, this is Ben, Shawn and Michael".

"Nice to meet you" Jack puts his hand out and Vinny takes it, giving it a little shake.

The boys stick around with the three girls and Jack and they drink until a lot more drunk than they had planned to become. After a bit, the song: 'Somebody' by Natalie La Rose started playing. Vinny gasped as he loved that song and grabbed Jack up to dance with him. Vinny got up quickly and they both made their way to the dance floor.

As usual, Vinny walked straight into the middle since he liked being the centre of attention a lot. He stood in front of Jack and started grinding on him and Jack started to get a boner from it, it turned him on. They both danced a little more and flirted a bit until Jack grabbed Vinny's wrist pulling him away from the dance floor.

"W-what are you doing? Where are we going?" Vinny asked nervously. Jack ignored him and carried on walking to the very back of the club.

They stopped and Jack pushed Vinny against the wall in a cubicle. He couldn't take the sexual dancing anymore and started kissing Vinny. Vinny kissed back just as hard and he sat down on the toilet seat with Jack straddling him. Vinny started to kiss down Jack's neck and nibbled occasionally, creating love bites here and there.

As Jack started to take off Vinny's top impatiently, Vinny stopped him.

"Not here" he whispered and they ran out straight to the taxi services. They got in a taxi and Jack started to tickle Vinny's thigh slowly until they got to Vinny's hotel room.

As soon as they shut the hotel door, Vinny was unzipped from his pants and was pushed onto the bed. Jack undressed him slowly, kissing his body as he moved further down Vinny's body. He took off Vinny's shoes and then slowly moved back up.

Vinny didn't realise how close Jack was until he looked up at him, faces centimetres apart. All of a sudden Vinny lost all control over his body and slowly leaned in towards jacks face and pressed his lips to the other. Jack slowly lifted his hand to the back of Vinny's neck and returned the kiss.

Jack suddenly stood up with Vinny in his arms without breaking the kiss"U-Uhh.." Is all Vinny could manage to stutter out"It's fine, I've been wanting to do that all night" Jack said with lust in his eyes.Jack leaned back in to kiss Vinny. He slammed him against the wall and started kissing him roughly, licking his bottom lip begging for entrance. Vinny finally opens his mouth and can feel Jack smirking into the kiss.

Jack started to slowly slide his free hand down Vinny's stomach and past his v line and Palmed him torturously slowly causing Vinny to release a moan. Jack started kissing down Vinny's jawline leaving trails of hickeys behind causing Vinny to roll his head back into the wall in pleasure.

"Let's take this back to the bed" Jack said in a raspy voice. Vinny nods, unable to speak. Jack puts his hand on the back of Vinny's thigh to secure his legs around his waist.

Jack lay down on the bed, Vinny now on top of him letting him take control. Vinny started to kiss Jack's neck while Jack's fingers tangle in his hair.Vinny begins to grind on him slowly but rough causing him to let out a deep moan from the back of his throat.

Vinny starts to undress Jack, leaving him in just his boxers.Vinny begins to leave a trail of open mouth kisses from his neck to his boxers. Vinny looks up at him and he nods. Vinny starts to take off jacks boxers, Jack's length slaps up and hits his stomach. He moans once again, which makes Vinny smirk. Vinny starts to pump Jack's length and licks the tip."F-Fuck Vinny" he croaks out as Vinny puts him in his mouth hallowing out his cheeks and pumping what he couldn't fit in."Feels so good," Jack mutters. "Vinny I need you inside me" Jack begs."I thought you'd never ask" Vinny said with a wink. 

Vinny spits onto his hand and rubs it on his own member and lines himself with jacks entrance. He slowly pushes himself inside and looks up at Jack to see his eyes shut."Move.." Jack says in a breathy whisper.Vinny starts to thrust himself in and out trying not to hurt him even though he's probably done this before."Faster" Jack whimpers. Vinny quickly obliges and picking up the pace and leaning his head forward to kiss jacks neck and leave small kisses. Jack quickly turns into a moaning mess, yelling Vinny's name and swearing like hell."Fuck! Right there Vinny" Jack almost screams.Vinny picks up the pace again throwing his head back in pleasure."Harder, I'm so close." Vinny took himself out of Jack completely causing Jack to groan, Vinny then suddenly slams himself back into Jack causing Jack to scream and to go over the edge. Jack had came all over his chest and Vinny was very close as well, he was still thrusting very quickly with both of his hands on jacks thighs."Jack! Uh!" Vinny yelled as he collapsed onto Jack as he came down from his high and turned over onto his side and wrapped his arm over jacks waist.

"Best. Night. Ever" "Agreed."