one

I carefully put the little angel statue on my dresser, finishing the last piece of furniture in my room. Moving was normal for my family, but now, we are stuck in this town. No leaving this time. Mom got her last promotion: the president of her division. She was the boss.

Now, Mom and I are stuck in Florida. I've never been stuck in one city, in one state. A knock on the door pulled me from my thoughts.

"Honey? I'm heading to work. If you're hungry, there's a couple of snacks on the counter. Be home soon." She kissed my forehead, then proceeded to the door. And she was gone.

The house was three-stories high, yet I got bored quickly. Until a knock on the front door left me spooked. "Hello?" A soft, deep voice asked. A man? No, a boy.

I peered out the door. "Yes?"

"You're the new neighbors, right? The rich people from... God knows where!" He laughed.

"Uh.. haha, yeah. That would be us." I opened the door a bit more, stepping outside.

The dark-haired boy extended his hand. "Adam."

"Isabelle." We grinned at each other. "I should, uh, get going. More unpacking to do and whatever." I muttered, motioning to the house. All of the boxes were unpacked. I was just too awkward.

"I can tell your house is completely unpacked. You might be shy, but I want to befriend you. I'm throwing a party tonight.. Maybe you can stop by?"

I grinned. "Very polite. I'll have to swing by. Where's it at?"

He pointed to the house to the right of mine. I nodded in response. We agreed on the time I'd come by, and he said goodbye. Once he left, I closed the door and leaned against it. I sighed, shaking my head. He's cute. He better not be a fuckboy.

-

"No."

"That's unreasonable!"

"No!"

"Unfair!"

"No."

"Mom! I can't miss this. I'll be an outcast at school! I'll be the dork that no one likes! Please. Let me go."

She pretended to think about it. But her thoughts were final. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm off to work. Won't be back 'till 5 in the morning. Don't go sneaking off to that party. Night." I sighed, and nodded.

I watched the car drive off to her work. I waited five minutes, then ran to my room to get ready for the party.

About an hour and a half later, I was dressed up and leaving the house. I gingerly knocked on the door. Someone opened the door in the middle of a sentence.

"- AND SHE SAID HELL YEAH! Oh, hey! You made it!!" Adam answered.

"Yeah! And you're drunk as hell." I replied. He nodded sheepishly.

"Come on in!"

There were about thirty people in the house- all teens. "YO PEOPLE MEET THE NEW GIRL, SHES HOT AS HELL. HER NAME'S ISABELLE AND DAMN HIT HER UP BOYYYYS." Adam yelled, his arm around me.

"Adam!" I yelped in defense, smacking his arm playfully.

I spotted a cute boy with brown hair and blue eyes staring at me so I walked into the room he was in. I sat on the couch and introduced myself to people. The boy I was staring at came over right away.

"Hi. I'm Sam."

"Isabelle."

"Adam seems to think you're quite a hit." Sam joked.

"Well, he is drunk off his ass. Reasonable." I said.

Sam nodded and moved closer to me.

"Sammy?"

A beautiful blonde-haired girl ran over to Sam and immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her lips on his. Sam looked surprised and pulled back.

"Sarah? What the hell?"

She winked at him. "Who's this?" She sneered.

"Isabelle." I interrupted. She grinned at me and flipped her straight hair over her shoulder.

"Come on, Sam. Let's go makeout." Sarah said.

"Not interested." Sam stated, pulling his hand off of hers.

"Babe?.. Let's go." She growled through her teeth.

"I am not your babe. I've never been your babe, slut." He said, shoving her. She looked shocked, then looked over to me. She grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me up.

"Listen here, bitch. You ever go near my man? I'll fucking kill you. He may not like me, but you are not an option. Fuck you." She shoved me to the floor and ran out of the house. Adam laughed at her and commented something funny, causing the group to roar in laughter.

Sam bent down and gently helped me up. "You alright?"

I nodded. "Yeah. She's little, but very strong."

He grinned. "She wanted you to be jealous."

"Well, that didn't work." I muttered.

"It shouldn't of."

"Yeah. Can I get a beer?" All it took was one beer and I was tipsy. The group suggested Truth or Dare, so we played.

"Sam, Truth or Dare?" A pretty girl asked. She was sitting fairly close to him and playing with her hair. She was all over him- clearly crushing.

"Truth."

"Buzzkill!" She said, grinning. "Who do you think looks the best tonight?"

"NEW GIRL!" He chanted. I blushed, but laughed. The girl crushing on him started pouting and her face turned bright red.

"Isabelle, aka New Girl, Truth or Dare?" Sam asked.

"Dare."

"See, Sammy. At least she isn't a buzzkill."

"Shut up, Kate!" He looked back to me. "Kiss the person in this room that you like the most."

Shit. Adam or Sam?

"Lame! Give me another one." I said.

"Ugh. Fine. Kiss one boy and one girl. And it has to be, like, a makeout session."

"Kate, you are messed up. I'm just gonna go to anyone so don't think I'm just doing this for who I think is hot, alright?" The group nodded in agreement.

I went to Adam and placed my lips on his. He kissed back, and his lip ring felt cold and bare against my skin. Then, I went to Kate and kissed her. She slipped her tongue in my mouth. She's a lesbian. Shocker. She had a tongue ring and her hands moved to my waist.

"Mm." Kate moaned as my hands went around her neck.

"I want some of this action!" Sam groaned. The group laughed and hooted at us, but I got off of Kate and returned to where I was before.

"I think all of your dares should come to me, I'm horny as fuck." I mumble. The group agrees, laughing and applauding us. Kate winks at me and Adam bites his lip while staring at me.

Yep. I still got it.