1

"Good morning, sunshine!", my mom woke me up and opened the windows. 

"What time is it?", it definitely felt like too early.

"11:25, I think. Come on wake up, we wanted to go to ikea.", she said and left my room.

I raised her the right way, she closed my door. 

After checking my phone I stood up and made my 'bed', then got changed and walked down to my parents. Mom was standing in the kitchen making breakfast, while dad was watching Phineas and Ferb on Disney Channel.

He noticed me looking at him. "Can't find the remote.", he grinned. 

"Sure.", I grinned, too. My dad is such a silly person. Sometimes I think there's an 7 year old trapped in his 36 year old body. 

"Come on guys, breakfast is ready." 

After we ate we got changed and got in the car.

10 minutes of driving around London I asked my parents if they even knew where Ikea was.

Dad just laughed nervously "Yes of course we do, silly,haha."

"We have no idea.", mom said. "Yeah I see.", I laughed.

"Let me google it." I did as I said and five minutes later we were looking for a place to park. 

"There dad!", I screamed.

"Oh my god Summer! Jackpot!", he copied me theatrically.

~

4 hours later I had new furniture and my parents were nearly broke. As we were sitting in one of those cafés Ikea has. threee security guards were running past us screaming "We need some backing there are teens fighting outside. Again.", he sounded annoyed, that seemed to happen way too often. 

My parents just shook their heads. "You see? You always say I am antisocial or lazy but you guys should be happy that I am not pregnant or having like daily fights at Ikea.", I said eating my like ...fourth hot dog? Can we please talk about how good Ikea hot dogs are? 

My dad laughed "You can go outside and join them, if you want. They look like they could need some help." "Steven!", mom punched dad and he just laughed even more.

"Shut up you fucking bastard! Not all of us have extremely rich parents who crawl up our asses like yours!" I heard a girl screaming. Then there was this respons I could barely understand. But it was a boy, who was shouting back.

"Okay guys, let's go. I don't want to hear or see how this is gonna end.", mom stood up and took her bag. That was the sign that she really wants to go. She's like the Queen. Except that she's not a Queen.

Unfortunately we had to go past the fighting clique and the (still just three) security guards, who were basically just standing there smoking.

I saw that the 'Teens' were two Cliques just screaming and husteling around. A boy, brown hair and extremely handsome, watched me passing the group. 

"What's wrong Matt? Huh? Did you run out of arguments?", another boy screamed. I didn't really see him because he was facing to the blonde one, Matt, I guess. 

"Wow, Beck. That was so lame.", Matt said, grinned at me and then turned around. His whole squad just turned around, too and then walked away.

WHOOP WHOOP

I am back. I just had to have some time off. Now that I'm back you guys can comment and vote hell for leather. Does that make sense? I don't know.

Okay byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee love yoou

xxx