Second Helping *edited*

I woke up strapped to a wooden table. My surroundings were new, I had never been in this room before. There was no windows, no shelves, nothing. Where am I? There was a door, a massive door. The wood was cold and I got goosebumps run up and down my body. At this time, I realized I was completely naked. I didn't even have socks on.

I could feel restraints around my ankles and wrists, but couldn't move my head from side to side due to blocks of wood placed on either side, so I couldn't tell. They felt sharp, nothing like leather or plastic wrap. It felt like zip ties. They were on so tight that when I moved my legs it dug into my flesh and I could feel the blood seep out of me and onto the floor.

I found it harder to breathe, probably due to the horrifying fact that I was being restrained beyond my control. I would try taking deep breaths but it hurt. The air...what was in it? It made me feel ill and nauseous. Don't get sick, you can't move your head. I thought. You'll choke. This made it really hard.

At this point, my fear was starting to slip into play. I didn't know where I was, and I didn't know what I did. I mean, I couldn't remember anything. I heard the faint laugh of a strange voice as my heart began beating wildly crazy.

The sound of male dress shoes could be heard getting closer and closer. Someone approached the big metal door and swung it open. This man was huge and he reminded me of a massive monster but in the form of a human being. He wasn't wearing anything fancy that could have matched the dress shoes. Casual blue jeans and a black pullover sweatshirt.

His brown, slick dress shoes glided up close to me with such an effortless manner, and I panicked and started to squirm from side to side. He had the most sinister, disturbing, and ugliest smile. I could feel myself get sweaty and wide-eyed as he moved down the table towards my feet. Am I going to be killed? I thought. No, what happened next was far too inhuman.

As I glanced down to see what was happening, my body was twitching and squirming. Get me out of here! I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. I had a gag in my mouth. My jaw was getting tense as I made as much noise as I possibly could. I was going to get raped. I could see him pull down his pants slowly as he softly touched me in places no one but my lover and I should.

I could feel a tear escape my scared blue eyes and I saw him climb up on the table where I was. I closed my eyes, I didn't want to see this. I could feel his penis penetrate me deeply, as he didn't want to wait. I made muffled screams of pain, whilst giving myself lockjaw. He continued to do this harsh task for an agonizing ten minutes. Ten minutes of pain, and ten minutes of torture.

Tears were falling from my face like a waterfall and my surroundings became too blurry to make out. I didn't ask for this. Why is this happening to me? I was in so much pain by the time he ejaculated inside of me. I was mortified.

He pulled out of me and started to touch me again but this time more violent. He was hurting me for his own guilty pleasure.

He started to undo one of the zip ties around my ankle, and then the other. This frightened me at first. Then, he did the same with my hands and left the room. I got up and ran to the door but it was too late. He had locked it before I could get out. There was absolutely no way out of there but for that door. I sat there and cried, I didn't know what else to do.

~~~~~

He kept me there for God knows how long. If someone was looking for me, they weren't doing a good job. I was pale, and nothing more than 90 pounds. I was bone. He hadn't come in for a while and that scared me. If he stopped coming that meant I didn't get food or water and I would die.

He still had not given me any clothes. I was naked and freezing as I sat on the floor. He had taken the table. I didn't have a bed or blanket or pillow. It was just me in a cold, cement room waiting to die.

I looked down at my extremely thin legs and felt a wave of emotion come over me. I had dark black, purple bruises on my high thighs from all the rapes. On my stomach, I had a slash where he had cut me with a knife one time I tried to escape his hateful ritual. My arms were covered in massive bruises and cuts. He had thrown me around a lot into walls. He had bashed my head open one time, but stitched it back up enough so I wouldn't bleed out.

I was his tortured victim, his sex doll and I couldn't do anything about it anymore. I wanted to be saved, or, die.