My Morning Sunshine

Mon.Sept.7, 2015
"Meanwhile , his smile lit up like the moon, as his eyes sparkled like the stars in the midnight sky.🌙"

On a hot Monday morning , the sun creeped up as the horizon was beaming through my bedroom window .

The crickets were mating . The birds were chirping . The bees were buzzing . All of the sounds were in sync .

I woke to my daughter on the side of me sleeping peacefully , while holding a teddy bear . I slithered out of the bed trying not to wake her .

I prayed to the heavens for me and my magnificent creation . I was so blessed to have my little one . I've been wanting this for years . I wish this could last for eternity .

I soon woke up to the morning sunshine and a empty bed without my daughter and the teddy bear that she was holding in her sleep . I daydream all day and night , so it's hard to tell a dream from reality .

After realizing it was a dream , I was hoping the dream would come true . I looked down at my belly and forgot I was 8 months and had a month till I was due .

A month later , I gave birth to a healthy babygirl . I was dreaming about her before she was in my world .

She my flesh and blood , also my life too . My life is similar to my fantasy ; maybe my dream will come true !
                                 - Jessyka C. 💘