n i n e

Dinah's pov

"she's too perfect. she needed it." I said to Normani
"yeah but we lost Lauren. don't you think we should just stop?" Normani said.
"no. I'm going to do it." I said.
I jumped on the cafeteria table and started my speech.
"excuse me everyone. I have something to say. as you know someone ratted out Camila last week. well I know who did it. it was Lauren Jauregui. she was the one who was chatting with Camila secretly on a chat site. she catfished you Camila. she is not to be trusted. thank you everyone."
-
Lauren's pov
As Dinah jumped off the cafeteria table I earned glances from everyone. that fucking bitch thinks she can get away with this. I got up, threw my plate, and walked off. as I was walking out of the cafeteria I was grabbed by the arm into the storage closet.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled
"shut up." the voice said. it was her. "why did you do that. what did I do to you. gosh and i thought I had feelings for you. all you are is a self centered bitch."
"I swear I didn't do it. it was Dinah and Normani. they went on my computer without permission and the site happened to be up. I would never do that to you." I said to her.
"save it. I know you're lying. I can never trust anyone without being stabbed in the back." she said, shedding a tear.
"Camila.." I said and she just walked out.