First Day of School

~Emi's P.O.V~

The first day of Eleventh grade... Which is the worst day of my life... For now. I walked up to the school gates and stood there looking at the school, Kingdom High... A school full of rich and popular kids, which I called them "The Jerks". I was mostly the only middle class student in the whole entire school... No one likes me because of it... I got picked on alot last year and the year before that... I had no friends...

I shook my head and walked to the doors infront of the school, I held my backpack strap tightly as I walked inside the school. Everyone was standing around talking to their friends and looking at their schedules. I went to the front office to get my schedule, the lady in the front asked," What is your name sweetie?," I stood there and said quietly," My name is Emi Hikaru...". The lady looks through a thick stack of papers, after about five minutes she finds my paper and hands it to me," Here you go! Have a nice day". I smiled weakly and said," You too...".

I looked at my schedule and see that Science is my first block ( first period ) I walked out of the front office and held my schedule in my hand, all of a sudden I feel someone push me from behind and hear giggling. I turn around and see Kairi and her crew looking at me, Kairi is one of the most prettiest, popular girls in the school, everyone falls for her. I roll my eyes and walk away, trying to ignore them.

I walk passed the cafeteria and see lots of people eating breakfast, talking to friends, and playing around. There are the usual groups in the cafeteria... There are the nerds, jocks, popular people, loners, jerks, class clowns, the usual. I walk in the cafeteria and look around for a place to sit. I then look in the way back of the cafeteria, there's a table with only one person sitting in it. I thought for a while... He looked lonely, so I decided to see if he wants any company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Eden's P.O.V~

I sit in the way back of the cafeteria looking at everyone. Then I see a girl with light brown hair and dark blue eyes look at me from the other side of the cafeteria. I look away pretending that she didn't see me, I mess with my hands then look back up and see the girl is walking to my table. I grunt lowly and keep messing with my hands," H-hey... May I sit here?", I looked up as she was talking... She was very pretty... I nodded and looked down.

She sat across from me and looked around,"So... Ummm... What's your name?", she said in a soft voice," Names Eden". I look at her and move my black hair away from my dark blue eyes. I thought to myself," Yea... She is very pretty... I'm pretty sure all the boys will be all over her...", I smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emi's P.O.V~

I asked for his name and he said," Names Eden", he moved his black hair away from his dark blue eyes... I thought he was cute. I sat there quietly," What's your name?" he said in a low voice. " Emi... Emi Hikaru...", he looked at me with loneliness in his eyes, I felt bad a little for disturbing him... He looked away from me and rubbed his head," So you new here?". I shook my head and said," No, I was here last year", he nodded and grabbed his black backpack.

The bell rings, everyone got up and started leaving for first block, Eden got up and walked away from the table, leaving me there. I stood and looked at my schedule for the room number of my first block," Hey... What's you first block", Eden said as he stood a few steps away from me. "It's science," he smiled a bit and said," Ha, that's my first block too", he held his schedule in his hand. "C'mon... Let's go find the class", he said waving his hand for me to come over to him, I nodded and followed him.

A few minutes later we found the class and walk in, Eden walked all the way back of the classroom and sat in a desk. I stood infront of the class room shly and looked around the class room to find a place to sit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kyo's P.O.V~

I sit with some football players in science class and talk with them for a while, I'm apart of the football team as well, me and my football friends talk about random stuff. I looked around the class room to see who's in here, then I look at the door and see my old friend Eden and a girl with light brown hair and dark blue eyes walk in. She looks very cute! I smiled and see that Eden looks at me with mean eyes. I smirk and look back at the girl, she stood there looking around the class room.

I smiled and got up, walking up to her and say," Hey! What's your name?", she looks at me with her pretty eyes," E-Emi". She stutters a little bit," That's a pretty name!", I say in a soft voice," Thank you", she says lowly. I smile and tell her," You want to sit with us?," I point to my football friends as I was saying it. She shook her head and said softly," N-No it's okay... I was going to sit with Eden...", I looked at her surprised... Everyone wants to sit with me... I watched her walk off quickly to a desk next to Eden's.

I stop looking at her and walk back go sit with my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emi's P.O.V~

That guy who asked my name seemed pretty popular... He was friends with the football players, I think he is one. I shrug as I sit in my desk next to Eden's, the boy keeps looking at me for some reason... He has Blond hair with sea green eyes... I turn away and look at Eden. He's reading a book and keeps messing with his black hair, I sit there waiting for the teacher to start class... An hour later class was over and it was almost time for second block.

Then the day went by pretty fast, seventh block has barley ended. I walked outside and was fixing to walk home until I heard dimwit calling me," Hey Emi! Wait up!". I turned around to see Eden walk towards me," Hey... Where you headed?", I looked at him and said softly," I'm going home... I have homework to do... And I have to go home and feed my cat".

He smiled and moved his black bangs out of his face," You need a ride?", I smiled and nodded," I guess". He smiled back and stuck his hands in his pants pockets," Haha okay let's go get my bike," as we walked to where you put your bikes at if your a biker, he asked," Where do you live?". I look at him and say," At the Spring Apartments", he nodded and said," I know exactly where that's at".

We got to the bike area and all the bikes are gone, I look around and become confused," Where's your bike?", I look at him. He walked over to the garbage cans and I follow, there's a big cover behind the trash can and he pulls it off raveling a motor cycle. He grabbs the helment that was on the seat and gave it to me," Here put this on". I grabbed it from him gently and say," I thought you mention like a regular bike... Not a motor cycle...", I smiled a bit and put on the helment. He got his keys from his pocket and put it in the key hold of his motor cycle and started it.

He got on and said," C'mon get on", I sat behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, I blushed a bit and laid my head on his back. He took it off break and began to ride, the motor cycle was fast. I was scared because I've never been on one before... I held my arms around his waist tightly.

A few minutes later we got to my apartments and parked at the front doors of the building. I got off and took off the helment and gave it to him," Well thank you taking me home...", I smile," Haha your welcome". He put on the helment and watched me walk in the buidling, I waved goodbye to him and say," Goodbye", he waves back and drives off. Today was okay... I think I already made a friend...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Eden's P.O.V~

Man! I should have at least hugged her! It was nice riding her home... And she said thank you... I think I already made a friend on the first day of school... I thought for a while when I was riding home. I then say to myself..."Goodnight Emi...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS WORDS

Hey everyone! Hoped you like my story so far! Please comment and vote!!! Thank you so much!!!