The beginning

Hi, my name is Henry Dale but my friends call me Hen. I am 14 years old, this is my story of how it all happened. 

---

Dan and I were pro lock picks, but breaking into an abandoned asylum with our "skills" was not smart. Seriously, we thought it would be fun doing it but no. Definitely no.

"Cmon man, it'll be fine," said Dan "I'm not being a scaredy cat I'm just thinking of another way in okay?" I said.

A train passed us. It was covered in red and a giant metal crater on the train was falling off.

"OH SHIT!" I yelled.

We both dived into the forest in fear. Several craters fell off the train and trapped us in the forest.

I woke up with just a few scratches and bruises so I was okay, and Dan was also okay. I tried to walk up the hill but the craters trapped Dan and I inside the forest.

"We're trapped!" yelled Dan.

To be honest, I was scared so bad, I nearly pooped my pants. "Cmon josh, help me move this branch, if I can just... AHH!" screamed Dan. "What is it?" I asked. No answer,  he just stood there, eyes wide open like he had just seen a ghost.

"Dan. Listening? dan?! DAN!"

After a few seconds of yelling he closed his eyes and passed out, "uh oh" I thought. I dragged him for about 3 and a half kilometres and then collapsed from exhaustion.

"Huh? Where am I?" I asked myself

I was being held down by something, so I tried to get it off me, but it just wouldn't budge, whatever it was. I could see a small dim light, hanging from the ceiling.

"Screech!"

"I looked around, trying to find where the sound was, and then I saw it, looking over me, with its moony eyes.

Then everything went black.