Chaos starts with abby

"Hi guys this story is inspired by Mike Turpen and if its okay with you I want to use the name Abby Thanks enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Abby Pov:

Its so dark in my room. The windows are blocked off, the door has been bolted shut and my father wants me to kill things. I don't like it. Sometimes I'm messy so I clean it up against my fathers wishes. He hates me I know it. He will love me rather he wants to or not. My older brother Kyle, who is 17 is the only one who loves me besides Mommy. I love animals but when my brothers girlfriend bought me a hamster I hated it. Her name is Holly and she is so pretty. She has blonde hair that reaches down her back. She has blue eyes like the sea. She is short and has stubby legs. My brother spends so much time with her. I have to change that. I don't like her one bit. She is always wanting him to stay with her and I am not aloud to stay over too. I have to stay in this room by myself and I am 4 years old. *Knock knock knock*

"I got it Kyle" I screamed I opened the door and walked to the front door.

"Hi sweetie" she said

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hollys POV:

"Wanna let me in" I said peeking inside of the house. Abby is 4 and has way too much attitude. She hates me I can see it in her sparkling blue eyes. Her hair is so dirty that its not even blonde. She is a little thing but she's cute.

"No" she said.

"Why is that" I said bending down holding my knees.

"Because Kyle's out running. He wont be back today he ran to a friends house. Bye" She said closing the door in my face.

____________________________________________________

Abby's POV:

I went back inside and watched the clueless Holly thinking about if anyone was home. I made my way through the living room trying to avoid Kyle who was playing video games.

"Who was at the door..."he said putting down the controller.

I stopped and walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Just some woman trying to sell candy. I told her we didn't need any since its unhealthy." I said.

He chuckled.

"Okay good choice of rejection." He said.

"Can I go play outside. Pwease" I said folding my hands in prayer position.

"Okay but don't talk to strangers. Okay." He said pointing his finger. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead and continued to play his game.

"Stay in the yard Abby and scream if you are in danger" he said. I only nodded and ran out the door.

____________________________________________________

Hollys POV:

I knew he was home she hates me like I said. I was walking back to my car when the door swung open.

"Can we pway im lonely." She said holding her teddy bear.

"Sure. Watcha wanna play" I said walking back to her.

"I wanna play Ispy in the car. Can you drive me around the road?''She said.

"Uhm i don't think thats a good idea. No one is around for me to ask" I said looking around.

"Maybe we can play inside or we can stay out here" I said. I only added the last part because of the way she was staring at me when i said we could play inside.