Goodbye

I threw my last box in my car and gave the living guys the address to my new foster home and to the guys who were shipping my car over.

I looked over to Alicia and josh who was holding Alicia back from breaking down. Josh was my foster brother but I guess he is just Alicia boyfriend now. I walked over and whispered " it's not goodbye I'll call I just need my new beginning Arizona isn't for me."

" I just wish you weren't going all the way to Baltimore." Alicia smiled.

" I know girl but you guys come visit whenever I'll be back to visit soon Jordan made me promise I would see his amazing daughter." I laughed " your dad is a weirdo."

" I know." She mumbled and hugged me before I got in Josh's parents car so I wouldn't miss my fight.

--------
1 hour into my flight
My nerves are so bad. What if my new family hates me but they are the one? I've never had such nerves switching states and family's. What if I fall in love for the first time? I used to convince my family's not to adopt me I've never thought about a family not wanting to adopt me. I sighed and curled up into a tight ball in my seat and waited to land in my new home state.

-----
The plane started going down and I started having a panic attack and hit my wrist over cuts that were new. Hoping nobody would notice. 'Stop being a coward' I thought to myself.

We landed and everyone started getting off and I went last.

I walked off  and out of the waiting areas and down to the pick up looking for the sign saying 'Grace Katherine Anne or Grace Anne'  my middle names are Katherine Anne and I have no last name cause legally I have never had a family that adopted me or a family I was born into. I was always a foster.

A family stood there with a sign saying 'grace' and a little boy had a rose. There were 5 standing there the two parents a little boy probably 5 a baby girl maybe 5 or 6 months and another boy who looked 17. Over to the side of them stood a man wearing a official looking suit so I walked over trying to look happy.

" Hi I'm Grace are you the foster family I'm suppose to be with  family?" I whispered. I had never had a family pick me up maybe this was a good thing.

" yes" the older lady smiled from ear to ear. "I am Charlotte this is my husband Greg and our kids Ella mike and Matt."

I smoke their hands and waved at the two youngest " sorry what's the last name" I mumbled.

"Flyzik" Charlotte smiled. Signalling her husband to get the bags.

I followed and the professional looking man followed saying in a friend of Jordan's my name is Colten if you need anything your name is in your new flog one which I have also loaded the family's numbers and some of the old people from Arizona's numbers. Your car will be here soon and you will be attending the same high school as Matt. "

I just nodded walking behind the family.