school sucks!!!!!!!!!!

LEVI POV

Hi I'm  Levi Ackerman and yes I'm half human and half bunny. Shut up I know what your thinking your like 'da faq' well get over it cause im awesome so yea *sticks tongue out at you*. anyways this is the story of how I meet my lover eren yeager.

time reverse to 5 years ago.

STILL LEVI POV

 I live in the USA in Georgia. I go to a school called freedom high. although there's really no freedom. our mascot is an angle with blue and white wings.  I get left out of a lot of things people even try to pick on me cause of my bunny ears and tail, but I always end up beating them up so no one talks to me. 

it was a normal day me causally walking to school from my house a couple blocks away.  the sun was setting over the clouds. the usual birds chirping and bathing in the bird baths. I can understand animals so its weird  I know. there's this bird named Hanji and ohhhhh she gets aggravating. Then I know a dog named Erwin. He's the more sensible one I guess.  Erwin came running up to me his blonde fur shaking every were. I shook my head

"what is it Erwin?"

I said looking up at the sun.

"nothing much I just thought id walk with you for little while"

he said walking beside me.

"yea ok."

I said throwing a of my granola bar  down to him he caught it in the air and ate it.

"levi....... you know you forgot to brush......your bunny ears......right"

he said between taking bits of the granola bar. I pulled down a bunny ear in front of my face, and then flattened it with my hand. then did the same to the other ear. I heard a particular chirp then sighed.

"Hanji's here"

Hanji is a mocking jay.  (see what I did there......no ok).

"hey levi whatcha doing? oh hey Erwin"

" nothing much Hanji other getting bothered by a certain idiot."

"Erwin why are you bothering levi"

I rolled my eyes as she landed on my shoulder

" I was talking about you"

she started to laugh a little. I sighed again. then they said bye cause I was finally at freedom high.

I got my casual stares. then this girl walked up to me who I ignored she started to laugh at me and pick on my bunny ears and tail.

"hey why don't you leave him alone I think he's cute!!"

some person said walking up from behind me. I turned around to see a guy with brown hair and turquoise eyes. when I looked at him more I saw that he had FOX EARS AND A TAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus he was taller then me. but he had  FOX EARS AND TAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! I picked up my pace to my classroom not bothering to thank him because I felt weird, and he called me cute like no one has ever complemented me before so yea. I hurried up and sat down in my seat by the window.  I was always the first to my classroom. as time pasted the classroom filled up with a bunch of idiots. the teacher walked in. he stood at his desk and pulled out a peace of paper then cleared his throat.

"hello class today I would like to announce that we have a new student"

I kept looking out the window. the door slowly opened up and I heard foot steps.

"umm hi im eren yeager"

I heard a lot of whispers going on so I deiced to find out what was going on. I looked up to the front of the class room to see that guy from earlier with the fox tail and ears.  I heard some one whisper 'oh wow he's cute' I felt a pain in my chest. like really wow im like way sexier............ ok never mind he is like so my type.

"well eren go have a seat next to levi. levi raise your hand."

I slowly raised my hand. I saw eren's eyes light up and he smiled a toothy smile at me. it was soooo cute. He walked to the desk next to mine. he swished his tail around his seat then set it off to the side as he went to sit down. I tched and looked away

"you know you don't really have to sit by him right"

some on told eren.

" well you know what I want to and if you have a problem with that you can get over it don't you ever talk to me again I can tell you guys put him through hell just because he's different  you stupid bit**!"

I turned to see the girls reaction she just said sorry and turned away from him. he looked at me and smiled.

"yea I used to get picked on a lot at my old school so I had to move here."

he said looking at me.

I could feel a smirk trying to edge its way on my face but I just pushed if off.

"yea thanks"

I said Turing around.

omg how was this chapter it probably sucked but please keep reading I promise it will get better