The Nick Bean

Tonight Nick and I are going out for a date. Nothing to romantic, but it'll be nice to get out for a change. We live together and he's out right now. He had to be at rehearsal's today.  Nick said he would be home in time for the date before he leaves for tour later this week.

I jump in the shower and let the hot water take over me. When I get out I put on black skinny jeans and my 'Teenage Dirtbag' shit on. I do my makeup, and by that I mean eyeliner and mascara.

I slip on my vans and walk down stairs. I still have 30 minutes so I take a seat on the couch and turn on the tv. I let it land on a random channel after giving up on not finding anything.

I pull out my phone and start playing on Twitter. I reply to a few fams then start playing a game on my phone.

I look to check the time, 8:30. He's 2 hours late. I call his phone and he doesn't answer. Alright whatever Ill just put on a movie and wait for him.

As the movie starts to play, there's a knock at the door. I open it to a smiling yet sympathetic Rudan.

"Hey! So because you're boyfriend can't take you out, I'm going to! We are best friends and need so over due hang out time. " He says hugging me.

"Stuck at rehearsals? "

"Yeah" he sighs out breathlessly and looks down. I giggle and grab Nicks sweater and shut the door behind me.

Rudan takes me to get pizza. Its nice to catch up with him. Just one on one. He is one of my best friends. I absolutely adore him. Just talking to him makes it seem like its been forever sence we hung out.

When we finish eating we walk back to my house. He slings his arm over my shoulder as we talk on the way back.

"Thanks again Rudan. We definitely have to do that again! Wanna come in?"

"Then once we get back! And I shouldn't. I have to pack." I smiled, laughed, and hugged him and shut the door behind me as he walked off.

I look around and notice Nick still isn't home. Where the hell is he? I mean if he wanted to go out, he should have told me he was going. I take off my shoes and sit on the couch watching tv.

-2 am-

Im still wide awake and waiting for Nick. I changed into sleep shorts and a 5Quad hoodie.

Its poring out side and I don't know where Nick is. I soon here the door open and here faint 'shit' as it closes. I then see a wet figure in the dim light

"What are you still doing up?" he asks in a slight annoyed voiceover slurring his words.

"Well we made plans to go out. You never showed or told me what was up. I got worried." I spoke.

"Well it looks like I'm just a horrible fucking boyfriend."

"Of course you're not babe. I love you" I spoke softly.

" Its been a while since we have had a date and I ditched out. Im sorry."

"Nick, yes I wish you would have told me but you wanted to go out. And if you ask me you're perfect" I say hugging his cold body.

"Y/N. . . Why are you even with me. You could have someone so much better than me. Like, like, . . . Like Rudan!" He says.

"Come here," I say pulling him to the couch. I sit down and have him lay down,

"Nick, I want you too know that I love you! Rudu is a really good friend and thats all he will ever be. I don't look at him like I look at you" I say wrapping my right leg around him with my lips pressed to his neck.

"I love you too! But I still don't deserve to you in my life. Hell I dont even desive all mermaids!" he says with tears rolling down his face.

"Stop thinking that! You do deserve every thing you have worked for!" I say now with tears in my eyes.

We sit there quietly listening to nothing but our breathing. He lays his head on my shoulder and I kiss his check multiple times.

"I love you so much baby" I whisper to him tightening my grip around his torso.

"I love you too" He says taking my hand his cold ones and placing his cold lips to the back of my hand.

"Shit, your still all wet and cold. Lets get you changed" He sits up and follows me upstairs to our room.

"Alright take off your wet close" he doesn't answer but obeys 😉. He's pale and his lips are purple.

I walk over to the dresser and get out a pair of his sweats and a tee. I hand them to him as I strip from my clothes and put on of his tees on myself.

"Come here" I say crawling into the bed. He stands there awkwardly not knowing what to do before I call him over to the bed.

He lays next to me as I cuddle closer to him. I look into his beautiful eyes before kissing him. He pulls me into him with his arms around me.

" Your to good for me. I love you so much." he whispers in my ear before nuzzling his face into my neck. I whisper the same 3 little words to him and fall asleep with a small smile on my face.