Float

A huge force of light pushed the colonel into a tree. He screamed in pain as the light kept beaming on. There's no escaping this..! Small cuts appeared on his face. Then on his arms. Then on his legs. His body was tearing open slowly, from small pieces. He closed his eyes, knowing it was his last day. I can't even say goodbye to my own lieutenant huh? Not even Full-Metal. A small smile crossed his lips. I've showed enough care.. For it to mean a goodbye. Tears spilled down his face and onto the ground. This is it huh? This is the end of The Flame Alchemist.. I lived a pretty interesting life.. It was enough. His tiny cuts were now forming into Giant wounds. He kept his eyes closed. His teardrops fell onto his bare skin, the part that wasn't cut. Images of his own life, friends, mistakes, happiness.. They were all flashing before his eyes. Brosh appeared first, then ross, then Alphonse, then havoc, Breda, his whole team.. Then Edward. Colonel bastard! Edward mocks, crossing his arms, YOU CANT GIVE UP! Hughes walked up, smiling as always, Well Roy? He saluted and stared off into the distance. Riza walked up. Mustang looked back into the white sky. Sir. You still have paperwork to do. She smiled and saluted as well. Brosh and Ross walked up next to Riza. They Saluted, Sir! We will follow you! They said together. Roy's team walked up. They saluted. Edward ran up to the Colonel and hugged him. The white sky faded, as well as his dogs saluting him. He opened his eyes and saw Edward hugging him. "Please don't leave Colonel!" He whispered into my ear. "It's alright.. I'm here now." Mustang patted Edward's head. He felt tears fall into his torn Uniform, "I'm here now.."