Deep, Dark, Dangerous

The world is a dangerous place.

The world used to filled with deep and dark monsters.

I use to be a detective in New York City. The city use to be a dangerous place until I controlled the terro.

But I never thought my life would come crashing down when I tried to stop a serial killer.

It all started when I was stupid enough to get addicted to the case. I was coming back from a long day at work when he grabbed me from behind. I tried fighting him off, but he choked me until I passed out. When I woke up, I found myself in a confined space. The air around me felt like it was closing in. With every move I made, the air's density decreased, until my body gave in, and I passed out.

I woke to a cry for help, but the sream was the least of my worries. The monster was trying to get inside me; He wanted to control my life. I tried to fight, but it was no use. He was stronger then me, and I wasn't going to let him know that. I kept fighting and fighting til I couldn't any more. I wasn't like those girls on horror movies who plead for the monster to release them. I was better then that, and if I died, I would die with my sanity.

My sanity was all I had left.He ripped everything from me. I had no phone, no clothes, no shoes, no gun, nothing. I was at my breaking point, I wanted to kill myself because there was no way out. But my dignity, and sanity, kept me going. I had a husband and a baby girl. I couldn't give up on them. I needed to fight, and fighting was the one thing he could NOT take from me.