The Fight

" We must develope and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies."- Martin Luther King Jr.

This is the only thing I had to hold on to because nothing was going to torment me if I had something to hold on to.

I was trapped for days. He tormented me until I did what he wanted me to do: sleep with him. I wasn't going to do it, I couldn't do it. He wanted to take everything away from me: that included my virginity. I never did it because I wasn't ready, and I wasn't going to give it to some stranger.

I was twenty two years old and I have never given a man the most important thing that I owned. I wasn't ready because I watched my sister give it away to a complete stranger and now she's dead. I was determined to never end up like her. I wanted to make something of my self, and I wasn't going to do that if I slept around with men. I had things that I was working for. I couldn't give everything up no matter the cost. I was pure and that meant everything to me...........

I was so worn out that I couldn't even feed myself. I had to get my strength back, and quick. I only way for me to fight was to make him weak. I had to give him what he wanted most ...... my purity!