The Meet

~Chapter 1~

"She's so weird..."

"Look at that dress "

"She's so dumb"

Kai

I knew who they meant, it could only be her, it pissed me off how they spoke about her, but she never liked it when i brought attention to it. I knew she was coming, i almost couldn't wait. She always had this air about her as she walked unknowing to the hate being spread about her. Blossom was here. I scanned the hall for her, i almost knew what she was wearing, it's normally the same kind of thing, a sundress and sandals. Her hair would hang down her head in blond long curly locks. her skin a tan complexion would glisten under the light that she seemed to bring with her presence. Her body, oh god her body made me crazy. Anyone would kill for a body like hers, curves in all the right places but exaggerated in the correct amount. She made her entrance, a bright smile on her face as she headed to her locker. Her steps were light and airy, a hint of sweet candy and heaven drafted as she passed. being a total boy and jerk, i knew i was tall enough to get a sweet peek down her cleavage every dress she had showed, it wasn't much but it was enough that her father let her out the house. I also took a long look at her ass, it was a great ass. Like an angel she was gone quickly but not forgotten. I looked around cautiously, other guys were staring down the path she just walked. I smirked at James who was smirking at her disappearing ass. He looked up and saluted to me, i knew he and any other guy would be lying if they said they didn't like her body.

"The Princess has arrived." Mika snorted. I gave her a death glare, she always had something bad to say about Blossom.

"Let it go Mika." I snap opening my locker.

"If id didn't know better i'd say you have a little crush on little miss dunce." she spit disbelievingly. I gave her a steely gaze.

"She's not a dunce." i state.

"C'mon man she's a bit out of it."James says as he walks over to us

"Says the dude who was checking her out." state matter-of-factly. Mika scowls at him.

"Well yeah, she's like got the best body in school and i bet no one has ever taped it meaning she's fresh meat." He wiggled his eyebrows at me grossing me out.

"Well duh no one has ever tapped it, she's like not even pretty." Mika scoffs. James gives her a funny look and so do i because honestly everyone know's Blossom was beautiful, she never wore an ounce of makeup.

"Mika, i'm sorry to burst your egotistical bubbly but she's extremely pretty." James says earning an elbow to the rib from Mika. I chuckled and gave him a knowing look.

"Now you see why i didn't want to say it." Mika scoffs at em and folds her hands under her breasts pushing them up in my face.

"But you know i only have eyes for you right Mika." James says kissing her. i rolled my eyes at their public display of affection. It didn't last long, Mika pulled away and winked at me before heading off.

"Dude you do know she like has the biggest crush on me right?" i ask James while he watches Mika's ass as she leaves.

"Yeah but whose banging her?" he asks smiling brightly . I laughed. James was the only reason i hung out with Mika and their group. He was my best-friend since we were in diapers. He acts like a total jerk and womanizer sometimes but it's all for show, under that facade there's a little boy who just wants to become the best football player and play in the NFL. With that James gives me a pat on the back and leaves. I take out my science books and prepare for three hours of glancing at Blossom.