1⃣ What Happened

Allen Walker is the long lost son of Cross Marian, a big time owner of a wine company. Allen lost his mother when she gave birth to him. Cross Marian lost his wife now he only has Allen, he gave Allen the silver rose cross necklace that belongs to Allen's mother to remind him of her, Cross was ready to give the world to his only son, but he also lost Allen.

~~\\~~

A white haired two year old Allen plays with his toys in their big backyard when Cross left to get some refreshments for the both of them leaving young Allen unattended. Three man in black appeared before Allen. One of the man grabbed the boy. Young Allen screamed trying to get away  from the mans hold. Screaming for his father.

Cross ran out to find three man, one holding his two year old son over his shoulder. Cross immediately knew what was happening. He dashed towards the three man in black, then punched one of the man in the face then kicked him in the stomach, then elbow strikes the next one in the face, leaving the last man who's holding his son.

"Give me my son" Cross ordered while glaring at the man

"Heee ... sorry no can do. If we take your son we'll get a handsome reward." The man smiled like a maniac not threatened by Cross's glare.

"Who do you work for. I'll give you the money just give me my son!" Cross shouted

"Daddy help!" Allen shouts

"Tsk! Tsk!   You see I don't work that way, I've never betrayed  my employers, so it's no deal. I'll be taking your son now" the man said still smiling like a maniac, he smiled even more when he saw his two companions behind Cross.

Suddenly a gun shoot was heard, the bullet hit cross in the back and dropped to the ground.

"Daddy!    You ebil   You hurt daddy!!" Young Allen cried

"Hehehehehehe sorry pops we're going now good luck looking for your son, I don't think my employers will kill your son though, probably just put him in an orphanage or something. We don't know the reason behind it. Bye now" with that they walked away leaving Cross on the ground

"DADDY!DADDY!DADDY!" Allen cried trying to free him self from the man's hold.

"ALLEN! ALLEN! PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SON!" Cross cried, reaching for his son
"ALLEN! ALLEN!" Cross continued to shouts Allen's name until his mind went black.

The kidnappers brought Allen to their employers, putting the sleeping boy on a chair.

"Boss! We got the boy, what now?" The man said

"As always nicely done, as promised 2 million each" the boss placed three cases with the two million inside in front of the three man in black.

"I'll call you guys again if I ever need your help" with that he dismissed them, but the man who was holding Allen stayed behind

"Boss what do you need the boy for?" Questioned the man

"I just need him to weaken his father, the man's been in my way in business. I think his boy can do the job" the boss explained

"What will happen to the boy?"

"I'll have him put in an orphanage away from here, I have no use for him" with that the man exited the room, the boss called his assistant to take the boy to an orphanage far away from town.

Allen woke up in a car and burst out crying.
"DADDY! DADDY! DADDY! DADDY! I WAN MY DADDY!" He cried

"Sorry kid his gone" the man on the wheels said

"I WAN MY DADDY!" Allen cried and cried until he fell asleep again.

< Time skip (four years) >

Allen have been in the orphanage for four years, his now six years old. People in the orphanage kept saying that his parents died, because that was what the man who brought Allen to the orphanage had told the owner of the orphanage. Allen having no memories of his past because he was still very young back then only a rose cross necklace was the only thing that's left  from his past, believed that he has no parents and alone in the world.

Then a man with a top hat came to the orphanage and met young Allen. He introduced himself as Mana Walker, he took a liking on the white haired boy and decided to adopt him.

Mana is just an average man who earns his living by playing piano for formal events. Allen was really attached to his new father he learned how to play piano like a pro at a young age, having good manners and to be a gentleman like his father, the good manner part is not going so well because he gets into fights with the other kids who makes fun of his white hair but his new father just laughed it off saying that his still a growing boy and its in boys nature to get into fights.

After seven years with his father, Allen was able to play on events with his father they would play solo or duets on the piano, Allen have been able to play several instruments so sometimes he would play violin, acoustic/electric guitar, drums and would even sing. Most people who attends the formal events mostly all women would cheer for Allen, they find Allen cute and they want to pinch his cheeks and hug him to death like a teddy bear because of his cuteness. Allen might be a gentleman but he still gets into fights with the other kids for the same reason, they would call him albino but his not, albino have pink/red eyes while he has piercing grey eyes.

Allen still carries the silver rose cross around his neck, he just couldn't throw it away, it's the only thing that was given to him probably by his real parents.

Allen never thought that he would be alone again until the day Mana died.

Mana was hit by a car saving Allen's life, Allen was traumatized by Mana's death. He became more quite and alone, he wouldn't let anyone near him because he was afraid to get attached to someone and lose them again.

His 13 year old self choose to reject people who tries to come into his life. With the help of Mana's friend who everyone calls Mother an old lady who's the owner of the building that they perform in and Miranda their house keeper, Miranda tried to help Allen to recover from the loss of his father but even with their help Allen would still lock himself inside his room and cry himself to sleep. They simply cannot replace the most important person in his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what you guys thing of the first chapter??

~~~luvjii