The wrecked

The night my parents died was a happy one.

January 3rd 2017 on a Friday night, the Hatters were having there last high school game of the season. The score was 17 (home) 37(visitors) in the 4th quarter. The Hatters have lost every game in the season except for one, but they only won by the other team forfeiting. We haven't won a game in seven years. After the game; me, my mom and my two sisters were on our way to the car when we were stopped by a "friend" of my mom's.

"Queen!!" Said our overly excited neighbor Meg.

"Meg! How are you darling?" Said my mom.

"Well i'm still here on Gods green earth. And I'm not leaving soon." She chuckled.

I kind of wish she would leave this "green earth" and stop dumping expectations of the prefect life onto my mom.

"Oh well thank God for that." Laughed my mom.

"Ohh... I bet if I was gone tomorrow no one would even remember me. They would be like
" who?"

They talked for about a half hour then finally parted ways. My mom earned the title Queen when we moved from Navada. Now she is the most successful woman in Heart Hills Blvd, but that's not the only reason. My mothers full name is Mariam queen savac, the Queen in her name is pronounced differently, it is pronounced (Qui-an).

we got home around nine. I was tired I just wanted to go to bed, and hold my little stuffed rabbit but with two younger sisters that's not the case.

"Aliza?" my sister Tilly called out.

"What?"

"Tollie and I want to show you something." They stood up and recited. "The walrus and the carpenter go walking thought the sand...."

"girls i'm tired i don't want to here that. You have already shown me." I said a little harsher than it should have been.

Tilly And Tollie ran upstairs upset; but i was to tired to care.

Later that night I woke up to a sound laughing and a male voice. I got out of bed slowly, as the giggling continued. I stepped into the hallway walking vary lightly so no one could her me approaching. The door to my mom's room was slightly cracked; I looked through the crack and saw my mom up against the wall wearing everything but a shirt with a strange man over her.

"Mom?!"

My mom pushed him away and tried to cover up with her arms.

"What are you doing in here?" Mom said looking guilty.

"Really? I heard noises I came to check on you."

"Hey I thought you said they were sleep." The strange man said angrily. My mom gesterd to him to calm down.

"Who the hell are you?"

"He's just a friend." My mom said with an arousing sense of irritation.

"A friend!? No friken friend stands all over you..."

"Hey, watch your mouth young lady." He interrupted.

"The hell? You don't tell me what to do."

"Alright alright!!" My mom yelled.

At this point we were all yelling and arguing. Until a little voice called out, "mommy?"
Tilly had woken up and Tollie followed closely behind.

"Go back to bed Tilly and Tollie." I said almost in tears.

"I'm leaving don't call me again." He said as he stormed out.

"Wait!" Mom called out.

She turned to me with a poor me expression.