"It's Just a Dream...?"

I woke up, face down on a chilling surface. Hands bruised from the impact of the fall. I pushed myself upward to a sitting position, groaning from the pain. Looking around me I see flowers. Not just ordinary flowers, these flowers were massive as tall as buildings, castle's even.
As I admired this strange image, a man, amount a seahorse with dragonfly wings rushed around one of the bushes with a great yell. His appearance was big at first but as he approached he grew smaller. He was so small he met my knees.

"Uh... hello?" I said to this small creature.

"You are not welcome here wonder!" He said with a deep soul rattling voice. "We know your kind."

"My kind?"

He raised his bow and arrow and aimed.

"Hold your fire." A woman's voice said from a window in the castle. "I swear Skruller has the most draw happy arm in the kingdom."

The woman was wearing a tie die dress and high heels made out of glass. Her gloves were made of rose pedals.  She got up from her seat and walked away from the window. Soon after disappearing she came out the front doors to me.

"I don't think we've been formally introduced? What's your name girl?"

"Aliza. Wher...?"

"Good to meet you Aliza. What brings you here?"

"well um?..."

"Well out with it girl. Haven't got all day."

I stood there just confused.

"I'm dreaming. Aren't I?... I mean there is no way you are real."

"Child... What are you on? I am as real as you."

She motioned me to come closer. She leaned in and inhaled my hair deeply.

"There is no fragrance? Why is there no fragrance?" she asked looking dumbfounded. "Come inside. we will do something about that."

♤♡♢♧

We walked into the main entrance and entered the living space. It was well furnished with couches and sofas made from red wood with cushion covers of lavender shaded silk. The walls bent inwardly due to the curvature of the flower. She led me into a powder room.

"Sit here." She gesterd to a flower chair in front of a mirror.
She then clapped her hands two and a half times, making every piece of furniture come alive.

"What have we this time?" Said The lamp in the corner.

"I don't know. She doesn't look like a flower. The chair exclaimed. Ahh! Oh yes "a late bloomer."

[The Queen]
"Ladies, please! I'm sure you all have questions, but I simply don't want to here them. Let's just focus on the problem."

[Aliza]
"What problem?"

[The Queen]
"Well you're a late bloomer are you not? You must obtain your fragrance before sundown or..."

[Aliza]
"Or what?"

[Flower chair]
"Or rose bud will give you a thorny sleep. "  she said Chuckling while speaking.

The Queen walked out of the room doors shutting behind her. Slowly the room started filling with conversation. Banter left and right.

[Flower chair]
"Well it doesn't stink, that's a plus."

[Lamp]
"She kinda looks like a flower. Maybe you all can't see. Here's some light.