000.STRANGE

She shut the blinds, untied her robe where she has nothing underneath and made her way to the bath tub. The lavender scent relaxes the soul. It's like she could stay like that forever but  can't afford that luxury. Submerging into the water together with her in-depth thoughts.

 Half an hour has passed, on her way out of the tub, she heard the door knob clicked. By that instinct she took out  DES  -- her stunning, black finish  Desert Eagle Scope.  Right after  sliding the magazine in, she attached the silencer and crack it, ready to aim and fire any second now. 

Reaching for the blue towel and wrapped it around her body, kept the shower on as a little distraction. Tiptoeing her way towards the glass door  and hid beside it as cover. Squeezing her eyes shut, to concentrate on the footsteps nearing the door. She tightened her grip on the weapon pointing it down with her left hand.

She purposely chose this unit so that sudden attacks can't easily budge in. Having the advantage of looking through the silhouette across the smoked-glass door. Breathing heavily her heart's pumping hard against her chest, feeling a familiar liquid stream down her forehead. '  'Sweating? Are you kidding me? I fear no one not even the devil himself. Damn it! '  She cursed under her breath, the anticipation is killing her.

Suddenly a hand slowly slide the door open. Automatically she grabbed and twisted his left arm backwards, which caused him to give out a loud groan. Then  kneed the back of his legs which sent him to face the tiled bathroom floor. She was atop his back pinning down his hands using her right hand for the grip. Pointing the muzzle of her gun against his head, too bad he has this helmet. Hearing him chuckle, she stepped out of his back and stood up while tucking in a loose part of the towel near her breast using her right arm---while the other still pointing a gun at him.

She kicked his stomach which made him cringe a little then continued laughing.  'What's wrong with this bum? ' Slowly he got up and positioned himself into an Indian sit as he gently unlock the straps of his helmet and removed it off his head.

"Jesus Ace! You almost killed me...hahaha..god you almost killed me for laughing out loud."

He burst out into laughter while holding his stomach and even wipe a little tear off his smug face.  'How about I call the shots and make this even more fun, my way?'   She tsked and leaned down to point the gun against his forehead, giving him that 'this-is-for-real'  look. He gulped twice  and his eyes were restless.

"So your back Ed?   You enjoyed that didn't you? That was too much for you to handle isn't it? Such an amateur." 

Pulling the hammer of the gun and slid her pointing finger on the tip of the trigger with a serious face.  'Damn I'm enjoying this.. he never changed not a bit.'

"BANG!" She mockingly formed her right pointing finger into a gun figure against his head, as she  fired DES(her gun) at the same time.  It made him close his eyes, anticipating she was aiming for him. The mirror near the sink shattered into pieces.

"Damn that face priceless..oops!"

She just let the towel  slip its way down to the tiled floor. Which revealed her bare figure to him.

"Tsk not enough to seduce even a fourteen year-old me back then." He smirked in  reply and looked away.

" Take a shower Ed, you stink". She teased him, bowed down to get the towel and walk away.

***

"So what's the catch?" Arching her  brows while flipping the pages of the grey portfolio. She found it in bed after going out of the shower. Her legs casually hanged and crossed  on top of  piled pillows while her head clanged on on the edge of the bed. She's way too comfortable in that position.