Chapter 1

Alex POV

Alex knelt in front of the bath tub. He was going to do it, it was what he needed. Change, change was good or that was what that wanky cogs session told him anyway. A different look, a different state of mind, a different Alex. As he watched the last of the black dye drain from the bathtub, he felt like the last of his problems drained with it.
******
He was climbing all over him, hands everywhere. Flipping him over on his stomach "Alex" he moaned breathlessly into his ear.
*****
Alex woke up with morning wood and only 3 minutes to get to the bus stop. An argument in his head shortly insued, bus or jack off, bus or jack off, bus or jack off.
*****
Alex got to school late. Very late. He burst into class, slamming his books down into the empty seat next to Zaine. "Why were you so late?? I thought you weren't comming??" Zaine asked worry in his eyes. "I - ah - I missed the bus." Alex could feel the blush creeping across the back of his neck. Zaine turned to look at him and his eyes widened as he reached out and grabbed a bunch of Alexs hair, moving it between his fingers. "Its so black. It looks different now" Alex felt himself go completly red and ducked his head to hide the tomato like complexion he had just aquired. Changing the subject he asked what he missed and zaine relayed the lessons events with his dorky but totally adorable smile on his face. Time flew and soon it was the end of class, the boys got there things and went to their lockers, Zaines on top and Alexs on the bottom. Vex and Aiden arrived later and Alex just put his headphones and melted into the background.
***
"Hey Zaine" Alex said poking his best friend in the shoulder. They were both on the way to Alexs house, Zaine was giving Alex this weird look out of the corner of his eye that made him feel flushed, hot and cold all over. He just needed to ask. "You know I wouldn't care if you were...gay or bi or something like that, it would be fine with me?" "I'm not." Zaine replied hastly, his joking mood evaporated instantly and was replaced with a sudden anger. "I've got to go home." Alex felt his heart sink like a stone.