An Emo's Lifestory

Its Monday the first day of the week wich meens they first day of "hell" begins (school) Im getting on the bus wich really sucks if your the ONLY emo on the bus. I absolutely dread getting on the bus every morning.I climb into the bus to finpod a seat and of course there are no seats open.I walk over to Andria Doorman who used to be friend forever untill the 6th grade.I asked,''Can i sit......." She interupted me before i could finish and said,"No, but if your going to go cry and cut yourself about it......well your still not gonna sit with me." She said it with a devilish smirk on her face.I walked to the back to get the "short seat" wich is what everyone call it because it was the littlest seat in the back that only one person could sit in.I was making my way to the back of the bus and someone tripped me.It was Brad Cornelius, the most hottest and most popular guy in school.I stood up and looked back at him.He just laughed and turned around.I finally reached the seat and sat down.I got out my i-pod and turned on some Asking Alexandria and the whole ride to school was a blur.The bus stopped and i put my i-pod into my Black Veil Brides Purse and walked to the door of the bus and walked through the double-doors of Workman Middle School.Im in 8th grade.All i can here are the insults of bully's saying,"EMO.CUTTER.WHORE.SLUT.LESBIAN."All of which arent true exept for the emo and cutter rumor.I walk to first period History class and sit at my desk beside Sylvia Blackwood another former "emo" that doesnt really get bullied like i do but shes realy my only friend.Mr.Caldwell says,"Find a parter." I was kind of hoping Sylvia would pick me as her partner but of course she walked over to her boyfriend desk,Raine Water, what a weird name right.I thought you werent supposed to pick bf over bff but thats obvioulsy not true.I walk over to Mr.Calwell and say,"I dont have a partner."He said,"Well, hang on we'll have a new studant here in a minuite."Sure enough a gorgeouse new studant arrives.He has long black hair and is wearing black jeans and a My Chemical Romance shirt.Mr.Caldwell points to me and the new studant walks to me and says,"Hi."I said ,"Hay."."My name is Justice." Sweet name *i thought*."And im Courtney." "Cool name," he said. We did our history assignment and and the bell rung.Urrrg i thought to myself. I think for the first time i think i might have a real friend.I walked onto lunch and i sat by myslef as usual, but then Justice sat next to me. He didnt really say anything but then he said,"Are you single?" I was in shock, was someone really about to ask me out? "Ummm yea," i said. "Oh well i know we just met and all but would you be willing to be my girlfriend?" "YES," i screamed. The bell rung but i decided to go home because i wasnt feeling to good.I got home and decided to go take a shower.I stepped into the shower and took a shower.I stepped out of the shower,put some clothes on, dried my hair, and brushed my teeth.I walk into my room to turn on some toons, but suddenly i hear the doorbell ring.I walked to the door and said,"Who is it?" They answered back,"Umm its Justice,your boyfriens." "Oh," i said. I opened the door and let him in. I take him to my room and we both sit on my bed. He leans in to kiss me and then our lips met. I usualy dont let people do me like this but it just felt right.He pulled me down to where i was lying on top of him.He pulls away slowly.We both open our eyes."I have to go," He says. "Ummm ok," i said "Ill see you tomorrow?" "Yea," he smiled back.WOW i thought. I just got kissed.My mind was a blur i couldnt think straight.I fell alseep dreaming about what had happened that night.I woke up the next morning and put on some purple skinnies, a black veil brides tee, converse and a black lace glove on one hand. I walk over to my bathroom counter and put on HEAVY eyeliner on the top and bottom of my eyes.Then i put on a crap load of mascara and black eye shadow.I was really dressing darker than i usually did for Justice.I did my usual morning routine waiting for the bus and for some reason it didnt come by. I got a call from Justice and he said that he told the bus driver not to pick me up bacause he wanted to walk me to school, as soon as we hung up he was already at my house. He looked at me and said,"Come on, babe." I walked over to hime and he put his arm around me and started walking.I noticed that he wasnt going to school.He was headed for the park with the rapid creeks and the big bridge. He walked me to the middle/top of the bridge and turned to me.He said softly," I have a fucked up life and i cut myself so deep that i bleed for 5 days straight.And i really have no place in life so i figure that if i die i will be happier and i was wandering that if you really loved me you would jump off this bridge with me." I thought for a minuite. Flashbacks were flying by my mind.I started crying and grabbed his hand. We both stood on the hand rail of the brige and he whispered,"I love you." And he jumped and pulled me down with him.

And thats an emo's life story