Chapter 3

There was Cam and his croonies Zack and Cameron. I was smelling an amazing scent. It was mixed with Axe body spray with a hint of the woods. As they came closer I started backing away. "MATE" my wolf Sapphire screamed in my head. I started getting happy. Finally I would get saved. I landed on the floor hard. When I looked up in my face it was no other than Cam Sommers Soon to be Alpha of the Silvermoon pack. "MATE" my wolf said. But I looked up and I saw hate on his features my heart automatically started to break.

                                                            Meet me in an hour, he said and walked away. In first period I had Ms. Burnett she was a very hard teacher. As I walked in the class started making disgusted faces. "BLOWFISH AT 3:00" one yelled. I just kept my head down and walked to my seat at the back of the class. After an hour of jotting down my notes carefully knowing I would have to write for the pack later on I asked to go to the bathroom.

                                                         When i arrived at the bathroom all I heard him say was " I reject you Emerald as my mate" . My heart shattered tears was rolling down my cheeks as i bolted to the door. I've had enough. As I reached the pack house I ran to my room and packed all of the clothes and money i've saved. I wrote a letter to my pack and pathetic excuse of parents saying.

" I AM NEVER COMING BACK HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL" Emerald. And with that i ran.