Chapter Five

Marcellus

I sighed for the umpteenth time. Eric just wouldn't let me go. The guy was like a huge teddy bear. Always snuggling and cuddling toting me around. He was twenty five years for crying out loud. On any other day I would be happy having him act like this but we were on a plane back to my home. These seats were uncomfortable as fuck. I missed my private jet. But letting it go was for a good cause. I just forgot I would need it to get back home for the harvest moon festival.

Eric wasn't my boyfriend. Or mate. Or even my lover. I found him through a friend. He was used and abused by a less than legit porn studio since he was sixteen. His adoptive parents sold him because they found out he is a werewolf so he could heal ten times as fast as a human and was perfect for hardcore porn.

They didn't teach him anything so basically he was a kid stuck in a grown up's body. He would do anything for attention. I found out about how he was treated and offered to buy him from his so called owners. Ten million and my private jet.

I sighed again as he jostled me wrapping his arms tighter around my stomach. I guess I could see why the media and every one else thought we were an item. Anywhere I went Eric was there always grasping onto me, kissing my cheeks and saying sexual things just to make me blush. And to top it off he was a very well known porn star. They mocked it up to camera tricks when they'd beat and whip him bloody. The kind of hardcore stuff they did to him had many grown men cringing. And it didn't help that the over six foot muscular man was as submissive as a child seeking approval.

I threw myself on my bed in satisfaction. Eric was being cooed over by my mom and I had my soft bed under me. I rolled around like a puppy on my cotton sheets. Oh how I've missed my sheets. I stay at five star hotels with thousands of thread count and all kinds of Egyptian Cotton and silk but nothing would compare to my lavender smelling sheets or my canopy bed.

I sniffed. Mmmhhhh.... Fried chicken and macaroni pie, my favourite. Scrambling down the staircase to get to the kitchen I almost threw up in my mouth at the sight before me. My mom was shaking her ass and Eric was shaking his while smacking my mom's.

"Thank you for that disgusting show. Way to ruin a growing boy's appetite." mom started giggling but Eric started crying. He didn't understand sarcasm yet.

"Eric I was just joking. So stop crying please." I begged softly while Eric looks at me with a small smile while drying his eyes.

"Okay come on boys time to eat." mom said patting Eric's head and dished out our dinner. We got caught up with each other and I mentioned to mom that I wanted her to recommend Eric to become part of our pack. She informed me that she already spoke with Alpha Eddie about it and he has no objections.

We helped Eric unpack and get settled into the guest room and he followed me back to mine. I promised him I'd show him around so he waited while I showered.

When I came out I had a towel wrapped around my waist as I picked out some clothes to wear. Eric was as usual wrapped around my waist. My bedroom door banged open and a loud snarl shook the room before the scent of Sandalwood assaulted my nose.

"Get the fuck off my mate or I'll rip your head off!" there stood Zachariah partially shifted and breathing hard.

Eric scampered away from me and dove beneath my bed whimpering loudly.

"Tsk! Look what you did! You scared him you idiot!" I shouted at Zachariah not giving a flying fuck that he went all Alpha male.

"Eric sweetie it's alright." I said gently going on my hands and knees and peering at a crying Eric.

"Serves him right for touching you." Zachariah seethed.

"Look you barbarian! Eric is used to touching me! Just calm the hell down so I could get him out from under the bed." I said glaring at the Alpha asshole. He shifted back to normal human and bared his teeth at me. "Look Eric is not my lover so just chill." I added.

"Eric hun you gotta come out from under there. It's dirty." I said gently while he shook his head.

"No! The scary man wants to rip my head off! My head is not supposed to be ripped off! It's supposed to be attached to my neck and body!" Eric wailed. I sighed.

"See what you did!" I gritted out at Zachariah who had a what the fuck expression on his face.

"Sweetie it was just a joke. Nobody is going to rip your head off, right Zachariah?" I said calmly glaring at the source of my problem.

"I will unless you agree to go on a date with me Marcellus." Zachariah smirks.

"No." I deadpan then turned back to Eric. "Sweetie Zachariah won't hurt you." I murmured sweetly.

"Yes I will. I am very good at ripping heads off." Eric started wailing loudly and Zachariah smirks. Guess he caught on that Eric was an overgrown ten year old.

"He s-says soooo!! I d-don't want m-my head r-r-ripped offfff!!" Eric squealed still crying, snot running down his nose and into his mouth ewwww!!

"Ugh! Fine you asshole, I'll go on the date but it's under duress." I said sighing.

Zachariah got down on his hands and knees like me and looked under the bed. He rose up and mouthed 'what the fuck' before plastering on a smile.

"Hi Eric it's Zachariah." we both winced when the poor man jumped hitting his head on the board and cries even harder. It was already a tight fit for his huge frame.

"I won't hurt you Eric. I was just joking around. Can you come out from under there for me?" he asked in a soft voice.

"You w-won' t hurt me?" Eric asked sniffling.

"No I won't. Come on out from under there." Zachariah continued.

Eric came out sniffling and wiping at his snot covered face with his forearm like a little kid.

"You got what you wanted asshole so please leave." I said calmly to Zachariah while Eric attached himself like a leach to me. The asshole smirks.

Why me? The guy rejected me already and now what the hell does he want with me? I should hate him. But I can't regardless of the pain he caused me and my wolf. And it's all because of my wolf that I can't hate him. It's all because of my wolf I can't accept his rejection.

A/N

A/N

I had so much fun writing this chap...

Hope you guys enjoyed it..

Shout out to

@xxsunshinexx2
@Rainy841
l3nor3
Livin_Like_Carrie
@DanielleWilson89
@LadyLissan
@miss_lili97
@TeresaCoetzee
@EyelessJacksWife
@gurl92
@Lonesome_Fire