Fights

Regina ran through the forest desperately trying to get as far away as she could from everyone. Emma had been about to give herself away to this curse, but Regina couldn't let her. She couldn't, not after all of them trying so hard to keep her away from the darkness. She was never meant to be dark, she was meant to be a savior.

So Regina made a devastating choice and took the darkness herself, letting go of a happy ending she worked so hard to get. And now she was running away because her thoughts were just too dark. She didn't know how to control herself and she was scared she might hurt someone, so she did what she did best and ran.

She ran and ran until she couldn't anymore and fell on her knees. She buried her face in her hands and started to cry as a voice in her head kept telling her that this was her chance to destroy everyone who tried to destroy her.

"NO!!" Regina shouted angrily. "I will not hurt my family!!"

What family? A voice in her head asked. You don't have a family. You are all alone and no one in this world will ever love you again. The voice said then laughed.

"You're wrong! I do have a family! I have Henry, Snow, Charming, Robin, Roland, Emma, hell even Hook." Regina said and tried to shake the dark thoughts away but it was getting harder and harder.

You mean that brat that called you the Evil Queen? And the one that made you lose Daniel? Snow's pathetic husband? The one who left you for his dead wife and slept with your sister? Which were the same person, by the way. Roland I can understand. Emma? The savior who stole your son? And the pirate who betrayed you? The voice said and laughed bitterly. Are you really that desperate for love?

"I am NOT desperate!" Regina shouted frustrated.

Well you sure seem like it. How about we go get our happy ending? Let's destroy this town and make them all regret what they did to you. To hurt you. Make them all fill with regret. Do it. You know you want to.

"I will not let you win."

You aren't fighting against it too much, dear. Some will say you are actually considering it.

"No! Henry would never forgive me."

So? You don't need him. You don't need anyone.

Regina could feel herself starting to give in and as much as she didn't want to, the darkness took over.

++++++++
Everyone stared at the dagger, but no one moved towards it. Out of everyone, Robin was the first one to move he carefully picked up the dagger and read the name.

Regina Mills

His heart broke for her and himself. He just lost his soulmate once more, this time he wasn't sure he could get her back.

Henry came running. "So, now she's the dark one?" Everyone stayed silent. "Why did she do that? I was going to save her!" Emma said with tears that threatened to fall. Snow pulled away from Charming and walked over to Robin, she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"That's it, I'm calling her!" Robin said, and before anyone could stop him he said. "Regina Mills, I summon thee."

Everyone held their breath and waited, after a few seconds a tired and dark looking Regina appeared in front of them. Henry ran towards her and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist.

"Why did you do it?" Emma spoke. Regina looked at her and smiled weakly.

"I did it to save you, Savior. You are not meant to be dark. I did you a favor."

"At what cost? Your happiness? Regina, and your progress. And you just threw it away? I could have handled it." Emma said, frustrated. Regina pulled away from Henry and looked into her eyes. Emma gasped when Regina's eyes turned blood red.