Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke up around 10 am on Friday and instantly realized I had work today. Great, I wonder who's going to holler at me today.

Sighing, I got up and picked out my outfit. I'd chosen ripped light blue skinny jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch [the teenager store], and a black and white long sleeved shirt with my navy blue toms that also had stripes on them.

I took off my onesie and put on my outfit. Then I brushed my brunette hair and tied it into a messy bun.

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth after putting on my outfit.

After brushing my teeth, I did my normal make-up. I only put on mascara and light pink lip gloss.

Completing my outfit, I rushed downstairs to get a banana to eat.

"Bye mum, I'm going to work!" I said as I grabbed my keys and left.

Oh god, I forgot my phone! I quickly ran back inside, upstairs to my room and grabbed my phone and purse.

I placed my phone into my purse, then left and unlocked my car doors. I climbed into the drivers seat, until I saw Jack coming out.

"Mum said for you to drive me to school!"

"Hurry up and get in the car then!" He quickly climbed in and I drove him to his school.

"Thanks, sis! See you later!"

I waved and drove to the mall where I worked.

******

I parked near where I usually parked, then ran into the mall. I went into Abercrombie, then to the back to sign in.

"Hey, Josh."

"Hi Hazy!" He said. We worked at the same times.

"Wanna go get lunch on our break later?"

"Sure" I said as I signed in. I walked to the cash register and josh walked to the other side where his was. Right across from mine.

I went into the back to get my phone out of my purse, then went back to the cash register where a girl who looked a few years younger than me was standing.

"Hi, how can I help you?" I smiled at her.

"Where are the gym shorts?" She asked.

"Follow me." I said and I walked her towards where the gym shorts were.

"Thanks" She said.

"No problem." I walked back to the cash register and played with my phone while I waited for customers.

A girl who looked about my age came up with flips flops, a white lace crop top, and a purple bikini.

"Hi, how are you today?" I asked.

"Good, how are you?"

"I'm good thank you." I scanned the tags and Josh made a face at me. I laughed and added the prices.

"$84.68." She handed me a 100 dollar bill and I put it in the cash register, giving her the change.

"Thank you, have a nice day!"

"You too!" I said back to her.

***** 12:13

"C'mon, Josh! We're still going to lunch, right?"

"Yeah, let's go!" We walked out of Abercrombie and our co-workers took our places.

"What do you want to get?" He asked, his tall figure looking down at me. He ran a hand through his black hair.