Erm...

Well yeah....first week of high school and my new fiends have boyfriends already......

New Friend: Do you have a boyfriend?

Me: Uhm...no...

New friend: At least tell me you have a bae in this school...

Me: 0-0....que no! *walks out of cafeteria angrily, gets stopped by guard because lunch isn't over and walks back to table*

I see everyone in that cafeteria and like half of the people there are couples....

And I'm just like....When's my senepai gonna notice me?

Me: LLOYD WHERE ARE YOU!!!!???

Friends: Who's Lloyd?

Me: -_-...*sits back down and reads fanfics on wattpad*

So yeah....even my old friends have GUY-friends and yeah....

Qualities a Guy Must Have In Order To date....

#1: MUST BE A NINJA!!!!!

Welp....never gonna find that guy.....oh well.....*hugs Lego Lloyd*
Me: *hugs Lloyd related things*
At least I have you!!!!!!!!

I'm such a messed up teenage girl....

The thing I hate about guys is that they think they're better than everyone else, well the guys at my school are....they think they're better than us girls....

And I'm there like....bitch you're not....

Well....*flips hair*...I have beaten a guy in a history trivia....6th grade....it was boys vs. girls....the smartest guy in the whole class was up against me...which I whooped his behind with my smartness....best day of my life....oh and then there was just a few months ago....sometime around June....8th grade...same guy...I was captain of the girls, the same guy captain of the boys, 8th grade Science review(from beginning of the year to end of year) Trivia....

I DOMINATED!!!!! What can I say...science and history are my favorite subjects....
We girls got extra points on our finals because of me! They still haven't thanked me...-_-......

That guy hates my guts because I beat him, and all in 8th grade I helped him out in Math.....teachers made me help him. He never thanked me once after he aced his tests......but the past is
In the past! New school, new people, and annoying cafeteria food..

I actually miss that guy, he was the only person I could compete with in those trivia games......only one that would actually last until the final round....there's really no competition in history or Biology class.....its facking easy......

But oh well.....
.
Comment.
.
Vote.
.
Read.
.
Follow!
.
✌🏻️OUT AWESOME/FABULOUS UNICORN WAFFLE NINJAS!!!!
        ~E