Chapter 1

YN POV

Beep Beep Beep !

The sound of my alarm clock on my phone going off. Ugh I have to go to school. It's not that I didn't want to go ... Well I'd be lying if I said that. Hi, im YN . I am kind of ... well i am a nobody at school. I get teased everyday by this boy named Craig. He is such an asshole! I regret going to school everyday because of him 😔 But Im used to it by now so there is no need to feel sorry for me . Anyways im not the fashionista so this is what i wore to school.

WHAT YOU WORE TO SCHOOL >>>>>>>>>

I got done with my hygiene stuff and walked downstairs to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I saw my brother sitting at the table just going crazy on the food.

You; Jason calm yo ass down. U act like the food gone run away from you .

Jason; 😒 im sorry that im hungry !

You: Anyways where is mom ?

Jason; She already went to work . She said to that she left your plate in the microwave and that she loves you.

I rolled my eyes and got ny food out of the microwave. My mom always leaves before i get downstairs and stays at work all fukin day ! Its really irritating . Anyways when i was done with my food, me and jason headed out of the house . I walked him to the bus stop and waited on the bus . When it finally came i went ahead and walked to school . I walk because the school isnt that far. When i walked in the of the school, the whispering began. I ignored it as i did everyday. I walked to first period which was english. I walked to the back of the class and sat there and waited for Mr. McGlasson to walk in . As students came in, i rolled my eyes as Craig walked in. He saw me and walked right my way. My heart started beating so fast, i thought it was goin to pop out of my chest.

Craig; Hey crackhead .

You; Stfu craig u the one who look like the damn Grinch you stole Christmas pretty early.

Everybody ooooo'ed. The next thing i know craig smacked me straight across my face. This was my breaking point. I got up and punched him dead in his jaw. It felt soo good to finally stand up to him. After the first time I punched him I just let out all my aggression and beat Tf out of him. Mr. McGlasson finally came in and broke up the fight . The class settled down and class began . A student walked in right in the middle of class. I didn't know who he was but he was hella cute.

???: Is this Mr. McGlasson's class?  

Mr.G; Yes and u must be our new student ? Class I would like to introduce our new student . His name is Chresanto August. Chresanto you can take a seat next to YN. Raise your YN .

You; *Raises hand*

He came back there and sat next to me. At the end of class, i hurried and gathered my things and walked out the door. I went to my locker and before i opened it somebody tapped me on the shoulder.

You; Yes? 

Chres; Umm... as you can see im new here and i don't know where im going. Can you help me find Mrs. Color class?

A/n; Yup i had a teacher named mrs. Color . I couldn't stand her ass.

You ; Well thats actually my next class so we can go together, i guess !

Chres; Thats fine with me . 😊

We walked to Mrs. C's class and she the introduce him to the class shit and she started class.

Skipping to the End of The Day

I was walking back home and i felt someone fallowing me. I turned around and saw Chresanto walking towards me. I waved and he waved back. When i turned around i smiled soo freakin hard i thought my cheeks were gonna burst 😃. I reached my house and i turned and saw Chresanto at the house right next to me . So, he and his family are the new neighbors . Yayyyyy! Wait why Tf am i soo happy. Hmmmmm? I'll think it over in the house.

--------------------------------------

I Know That Shit Was Boring But This Is Like My First Story Soo...😊😊😊😊😊 But Tell Me What You Think Comment What Ever Tf U Gotta Do ! Do That Shit ! 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 Love Ya ! Oh Yea Btw If U Are Reading This Story Follow Me Just In Case I Make Private Chapters Or Have To Send Out Messages ! :))))