books

Hey guyssssssssss when I was in school today I came up with two brilliant and similar ideas so here they are

Taylor and Austin have been best friends since they could walk they are practically inseparable they have gone through 13 years of heartbreak, anger, changes, drama, and most of all laughter together but when Austin's Dad gets a promotion and has to move across the country for 2 years Taylor has a break down and for the first 2 months (of summer) would cry all day and only come out of her room to eat. So when he comes back totally different. Taylor is not sure how to feel anger, happiness, sadness, or joyful. She expects for them to hit off right away but he is changed and Taylor's not sure weather they will ever be the best friends they used to be.

Life changes

Or

Dylan and Maddi have always been the "it couple" ever since pre-school and now they were 13 they were always there for each other. And almost never were seen without each other. It was cliché almost she was a main flyer cheerleader and he was the QB. So when Maddi's parents move away for work they are both devastated about having to break up after having decided long distances relationships were too hard. And when a Maddi comes back to town 3 years later as a new girl Dylan is overjoyed because him neither Maddi had moved on but the past isn't always forgiving and what you don't know can hurt you.

Since you've been gone