a new job

-Seth's pov-
I sat in my bedroom, scanning the newspaper for a job.
I was a teacher at the local highschool, but those kids were driving me nuts.
My eyes landed on some wonderful words:
Freddy fazbears pizzaria!
Looking for new night guard, 12:00 am- 6:00am
Call 1-888-FAZ-FAZBEAR
I reached for my cellphone on my desk, but felt nothing.
I knew it was one of my room mates:
Billy the goat, Hailey the crazy, Haley the awesome llamacorn, and aleesa the dark.
And also other friends I forgot to mention. I lived in a huge apartment with all may buds. HALEY! I yelled. Haley raced in at lightning speed.
Yeah? She asked slyly. I held out my hand.
"Phone." I said grimly she sighed and handed over my phone.
" I beat your angry bird score!" She said fastly, running out of my room.
Well then, guess I'll have to beat it later.
I typed in the number fastly, hoping to get the job.
"Hello?" A gruffed voice hissed. "Hi, I would like to take the job?" I asked hopefully.
"....is this a joke?" The man on the phone asked. "Uh,no?" I responded.
"Wonderful! Just come by tonight!" His voice boomed. "Uh, okay!" I said, already getting ready. I hanged up the phone, and grabbed a leather jacket. I check my hair just in case. Fabulous!
-at fazbears pizzaria-
I walked in and saw a man in a tux. "Uh, are you the boss?" I asked calmy.
He looked up from his phone with a smile. He held up a security guard uniform.
"Change into this and I'll introduce you to the animatronics" he said still smiling.
I grabbed the uniform and walked toward thew bathroom.
Why did I feel like something was staring after me?