your babys first steps

{this is an ethan one where you guys are married and have a 1 year old daughter named Kylie}

you woke up on a sunday morning with strong arms wrapped around your waist . you crawled out of those arms and walked to your daughter kylies room . She looked so cute and peaceful sleeping . You smiled and carried her out of her crib with her head resting on your collar bone and took her to yours and your husband ethan's bedroom . He was still sleeping so you put kylie in between you guys . she put her hand on his cheek and woke him up . He open one eye and smiled .
"hey cutie come here . " he said to kylie . She crawled to ethan and he kissed her cheek . You giggled .
" Goodmorning beautiful . " he said and kissed your lips . "morning .. " you said and smiled .
you watched them play and laugh .
" im gonna shower real quick . " you said.
" alright,say bye mommy " ethan said to kylie .
" bye mommy . " kylie said. You giggled. You took a quick shower and got out . You decided to wear . A purple tanktop and denim high waisted shorts . When you were done changing you went downstairs and saw ethan cooking and kylie eating a strawberry .
"Hello " you said and grab kylie and took her to the living room and put her on the white carpet and turn on the tv . You were fixing the couch when you glanced back at kylie and see her standing up .
"oh my god. ethan come here ! " you yelled .
"whats wro-" ethan said but gets cuts himself off when he sees kylie standing smiling .
"kylie come here . " ethan said motioning her to walked to us . She took one step and fell on her bum . You laughed and helped her up and she walked again she took a step and kept going til she made it to you guys ethan was snapchatting her walking . Then kylie made it all the way to you guys . You were so happy and glad ethan got it on video . You smiled . "you did it ! " you said to ky . She giggled .
" i love my two beautiful girls . " ethan said . And kissed your lips and kylies forehead .
" I love you too." you smiled at him.
"say i love you daddy . " you told kylie .
" i wuv you daddy . " she said and giggled . You both smiled .

--
well that lasted forever my phone is on %7 haha i dont like to charge my phone until it dies haha but request are still open . i actually liked this one its so cute .