Chapter 1

Lily's Pov
6 years ago

I was sitting in my room listening to music and doing my homework when my mother barged into my room drunk as usual. " WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU DOING YOU LITTLE PEICE OF SHIT?! I thought I told you that you need to cook me dinner when you come home!"

Before I could say anything she grabbed me by my hair and dragged me down the stairs and threw me onto the kitchen floor. " Mom I cooked you your dinner it's right there on the stove." I said pointed to the pot of chicken alfredo.

"I don't want this crap I want a bagel. But we shouldn't let this go to waste now, should we dear?"

"No mother."

She grins as wide as the cheshire cat and I feel fear run through my whole body as she grips the pot handle and throws the hot meal at me. I throw my jacket off of my body as I scream and roll around in pain.

Just as the heat shimmer down and leaves my body stinging I get a blow to the stomach. I double-over in pain groaning. "SHUT THE HELL UP WITH ALL THAT NOISE YOU DUMB BITCH I AM GETTING A HEADACHE!" I get another blow to the stomach and a kick in the face.

Just when I see her backing away the front door opens and my father comes into the kitchen. "Honey you know I don't like it when you start play time without me."

Oh God someone please help me.

~time skip(1 hour)~

Blow after blow landed on my body. My throat so raw from screaming and being kicked there. They branded me with the iron rod from or fireplace. My mind and body already numb. This just the beginning. I blacked out only to be thrusted out of my dark comfort by cold water being thrown in my face.

"Now you can't go to sleep Lily. Mommy and Daddy still want to play. See..." He shows me his claws and blue eyes. My father is a dragon and my mother is a shadow demon. She shows me her true form blood red eyes and her belt of weapons.

I cringe into the corner tears streaming down my face. I watch them sharpen their torture devices. This has been going on since I was four years old. I have been broken for as long as I could remember. Because I have their blood in my veins I heal fast so by tomorrow my body will have no scars. They et a kick out of that part because they say they can make me horrid over and over again.

My mother is the first to pierce me with her knives. She stabs my shoulder and drags the knife down my arm as I scream and try to to claw her hand off the handle. She just cackles in my face staring at me with those red eyes.

When she is finished slicing me up my father goes over the cuts with his claws. Letting venom slip from the tips. I can't hear anything past the ringing in my ears. But my eyes show my parents laughing hysterically at my pain.

What did I do to deserve this pain? I plead in my head for this to stop.

"Please stop Mom and Dad." I begged them.

They just laughed in my face. "Now why would we do that you little whore?"
~time skip~

Fire is all I felt as I get up to do to my room. Making sure to grab my jacket and clean up the food and blood from the floor and walls.

I go into the bathroom and fill the tub with warm water and put in the soap. Yes I know you must think it's stupid to put soap and sit in water but my parents hate the noise showers make and the soap helps with the smell.Stripping and easing my bloodied body into the water I feel my exhaustion taking over.
~time skips~
Leaning my head against the cool tile I fall asleep.

I wake up to cold blood red water. My body is already healed. I get up and wrap my black towel around my body and drain the tub.

I tip-toe to my room and get dressed slipping into my pj's and snuggle up under my comforter. I love going to sleep because it is quiet and won't hurt me. I slip into my friend's arms gladly.
~time skip~
I wake up to a crash. Fear runs through my body as I think my parents are coming for me again. But I realize the crashing is coming from downstairs. I look over at my clock to see it read 2:08 A.M.. My parents  don't wake up until 8 A.M.. Someone is breaking into my house.

"AHHH!" I hear my mother's scream. I rush downstairs to see my parents fighting an orange glowing man with a sword. I look over to see my mother clutching her arm. How did he hit her if she is can turn into a shadow?!

My father rushes to her side and shifts into his dragon form. Getting into a fighting position  he launches himself at the glowing man. Only to have his head cut clean off. The man is in front of my mother before she can even register my father's death. He grabs her by the throat lifting her off the ground and ripping her heart out.

He dropped her body on the floor and looked at me.

" You are free my child."

Then he just vanished.

***************************

Ok so there is the first chapter I am proud of myself because it is not short. took me like four hours to write. I wanted to put the song Home by Three Days Grace in the media box but it wasn't working. But anyway the song go so well with this chapter. Hope you like and sorry it's so dark. Also want to thank @God of Crimson for helping me find the other characters. That is Lily in the media box above and her bio.

p.s. A weapon bracelet is like a magic charm bracelet where she puts her weapons and they go on like charms.

Byeeeeee

-Destiny💙