Grandma's House

We put the bags down and walked upstairs. There were two rooms on the second floor. The master bedroom had a king size bed with some furniture. Jeff looked around, he was looking at a picture. The picture was of a man and woman holding a baby. I walked out of the room and went into the other room. I sat down on the bed, I looked under the pillow and found a picture of a little girl with bight e/c eyes and beautiful h/c hair, the girl was with her grandmother. I looked at the picture it was right where I left it nobody had moved it. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I grabbed the pillow and hugged it. I miss my old life, I miss grandma's cookies, I miss mom's warm comforting hugs, I miss daddy's weird jokes.

"Hey Juliet I found some cool-" Jeff looked at me, I forgot that I was still crying "hey umm are you okay?" he asked

I wiped away the tears. "yeah everything's okay"

He looked at me for a long time, then snatched the photograph from my hands.

"Jeff give it back!!!" I jumped on him trying to get the picture back.

"Get the fuck off me!!" He pushed me away, and looked at the picture.

"Is... wait! Is this you?" He asked

" Yeah!!! YOU GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THAT!!?" I snatched the picture. I felt tears going down my cheeks.

•Jeff's point of view•

Fucking bullshit!!!! I made her cry!! What do I do?! What do I do?! What do I do!?

"No I-I don't, can you please stop crying" I asked

She grabbed a pillow and buried her face into it, but you could still hear her cry. The fuck do I do now!? I ran down stairs and grabbed a random bag of candy. I hope this will cheer her up. I went back up stairs, Juliet was still crying.

"Here" I threw her the bag of candy at her.

She looked at me with a strange expression on her face.

"What?" I asked

Juliet looked at me and stopped crying

•Your point of view•

Was Jeff trying to cheer me up? I grabbed the bag of candy

"What's this for?" I asked

"Whenever Sally is sad, candy always cheers her up. FUCK!!!! We forgot about Sally!!!!"

I got up and walked down stairs.

"Should we bring Sally and Smile dog back here?" Jeff asked

"Sure"

We left our stuff at the house and walked back into the woods.

"Hey, umm nice job on killing the cashier and that other guy" Jeff said

"Oh" I laughed "umm thanks"

"You suck at acting" Jeff added

"Gee thanks" I mumbled

Jeff laughed " oh no I'm about to give birth" Jeff mocked

I laughed "shut up" I pushed him and he pushed back playfully.

It soon became quiet but we kept walking.

"Thanks for not leaving me and carrying me to the cabin" I said

Jeff looked away "yeah umm just forget it" he mumbled.

We finally got back to the cabin, I opened the door and walked in. I saw Sally sleeping on the couch with Smile dog at her side.

"Should I wake up Sally?" Jeff asked

"No I'll carry her back to the house"

Jeff got the backpacks, and anything that was valuable. We began to walk towards the house.