1. Betrayed

Amanda's POV

"Jesus Christ, Christy, I do not need that many pairs of shoes just for one date" I exclaimed.
Christy had insisted we go shopping  for Christmas for my birthday and also for my big date with my long term boyfriend, Kris Matthews.

There was something about my date, I was getting this feeling I just didn't know whether good or bad but me being the positive person I opted out of all the negative.

"C'mon Thorpe, let's get going we have a date."

At Home

"Bye babes, I tell you about the date later" I shouted at Christy and she exited my driveway.

I entered my parents house initially heading for my room but I could hear noises.....grunting and moaning.......nah it's probably my parent. But as I turned around I saw Kris's shirt on the floor the same shirt I bought him for his birthday, then cautiously I turned and opened the door to find my sis and Kris going at it like wild animals, and quietly I slipped out breathed out a breath I never knew I was hold so took my phone and called Sophie to take me to her.

Later at Christy's house

"Cazzo, you give this guy two years of your entire life, two fūcking years and he pays you back by sleeping with your sister! I will find that bastard and when I do he won't ever have children" Christy had started ranting off in fluent italian, I knew a few words but I was more fluent in Spanish.

Currently I was at Christy's and telling my father that wasn't a good idea. Father never liked Kris but put up with him every time I was with him but every time Kris left he would tell me how much he hated him and I never knew why but now I share the same hate with Daddy, that son of a bitxh played me........and my sister she was his mistress for the past year and I don't know how it had passed me she was very very comfortable with him. Anyways today was my alternative girls night so currently me and Christy were going to this new club her brother owns called 'Milestone'.

2 hours later I was wearing a pink high waist mini skirt and a short black spaghetti strap tube top and Christy was wearing red bodicon dress that reached just an inch before her knee it wasn't slutty but enough to make the boys run.

At the club

Let's just say that after the experience I've had with Christy I could never count on her to stay by my side, especially at a club.

I went to the bar and ordered a drink for myself  while I was waiting for my drink I felt a hot breath fan me sending shivers down my spine.

" Hey princess," just as I was about to push him away I came face to face with the most sexiest Spanish hottie. 

Coming to my senses I remember I promised myself a girls night no boys. 

"Sorry sir, I'm not interested. " i replied.

Then he started kissing up my neck stoping at my ear before whispering, " just a name babe and I'll leave."

I guess temptation got the better of me then I said," Amanda Thorpe."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl," he replied.