Philippines and her siblings...

It was late at night when Philippines arrived at her mansion, she was somehow tired because of what happened. She walked to the kitchen to eat but, there was no food.

"Ah. Where are my mangoes? My preciou-"
"Ah, big sister your back" a little boy with a red checkered bandana on his head, that was almost falling off talked to her while rubbing his eyes.
"A- don't scare me like that Mindanao!"
"tch. I just wanted to drink some milk. Will you give me one? Pleeeeeeease" he pleaded, of course she can't resist her siblings even though they don't really get along that well.
"Fine" she let out a sigh and smiled.

"Big sister...say"
"hmm?"
"Why did you arrived late by the way?"
"Ah. That China man kept on bugging me, he's been chasing me, but luckily big brother was there"
Philippine said in a low voice and gave the milk to him.
"Did you talk about asking big brother to set as free?" he sips the milk
"Uhh, about tha- wait why are you so interested in that. I thought you don't care because Malaysia will help you"
"Huh? I'm just saying this because Visayas kept on crying like an idiot..." he sat on the stool and swayed his legs.
"What about Luzon?"
"As usual, he keeps on talking
"What about business?" like that"
"As expected from him"
they both laughed, after Mindanao finished his milk both of them went to sleep.
"But any way, we are always here for you"

==Time skip brought you by Mindanao's fabulous Singkil==

As soon as they entered the room, the other two islands where shouting at each other

"Shut up you old fart!" a tanned skinned girl shouted raising her hands swinging her garab in the air.
"Did you just called me old fart? Just because I am olde-"
"That's because you kept on saying "call me big brother, I am bigger than all of you" big brother my face!"
"Take that back or I'll hit you with my Arnis" he said and moved forward to attack Visayas
"Hmph! What could a puny wooden stick do to my blades?"
The two of them started to have sword fights, ignoring Philippines and Mindanao. When suddenly Mindanao interrupted.

"Hey, stop fighting you two! Big sister is here!" he held Visayas' and Luzon's wrist, the good thing was he is strong so they somehow stopped.
"Why are you fighting? We can't win like this." Philippines finally went to them and sat in front of them.
"Huh? That's because she-"
"What? Why me? I was just peacefully eating my pinipig, and you asked if you'll have some."
Visayas' then crossed her arms with out twitching an eyebrows.
"What was the problem with that?" Philippines wasn't sure of what really happened, because sharing is a good thing
"I gave him, and he said it tastes horrible!" tears formed in her eyes and pointed Luzon
"What? I never said that. All I said was I don't like it!"
"Okay okay stop it you too."Philippines sighed
"And why were you swinging your weapons again?"
"..."
"..."
"That's because they are stupid"
 Mindanao answered

"Take that back you Malaysian lover!" Luzon immediately turned his head towards him.

"Huh, you business expert who can't even resist America's sweet words"

"Why you-"

"Bring it on!" Mindanao draws raised his Kris ready for Luzon's attack

This is why we can't win. The older sister sighed and wlaked towards the bedroom, Visayas noticed this so she tried to stop the fight.

"Both of you, stop it already" she said in angry manner. The two of them stopped and suddenly

"Visayas whose side are you?" both of them said in chorus