Furry Friend Seeks New Toy to Steal Away

Why hello there. Let me tell you a little about myself before I tell you what I want from you. I am a young, handsome, small little bandit who is just waiting to steal your heart. My name is ironically Bandit. I live in the same area as you; thoughnbb the dryer is quiet a distance away (I am willing to travel). I love most pieces of clothing but certain ones are my favorite. My last partner couldn't handle my love so I am looking for someone new. Someone young and fresh out of the dryer. My hade-away under the couch has been so lonely without a fuzzy companion to love on. I know who you are and I want you very badly. You are soft and formfitting. You just lost your partner in the dryer again. You are a sock, looking for a new soft friend. Well I'm small, soft, and love you shape. I am a ferret looking for a new fling to steal away from the mundanes of everyday life. So if you are a newly single sock left alone in the living room I can be your new partner. The only problem is that I will only be able to grab you the next time I am freed from this tiny cave of a home. But that will be by tomorrow morning. I write this late at night hoping that when day breaks I can steal you away and take you to my favorite spot under the couch? Doesn't that sound amazing? I can play with you and roll around with you any way you want me to. All I ask is that you don't fray when I give you love bites. That's how I lost my last partner. So doesn't this all sound so incredible? If it does I just need you to be in the place where the people make food, where they sleep, or where they watch tv by tomorrow morning. Those are the only places I am allowed to roam when I am out of my den. I will pick you up then. Until tomorrow my sweet.