Chapter 18

Room Of Darkness:

Sora crouches at Roxas' side, a tear falls down Sora's face landing on his brothers shirt. He couldn't believe what just happened to his own brother. Roxas holds his keyblade into the air "Brother, I will always be apart of you, I will come back someday." Roxas' dissolves into light leaving only his keyblade behind. Sora picks up his brother's keyblade, he was angry now, he couldn't stand to loose his sister too. Sora launches his attack at Zemnas helping Xion in the battle. "FOR ROXAS!" Sora charges at Xemnas.

Xion dodge rolls from one of Xemna's strikes. She manages to uppercut him in the face with her keyblade. Causing him to stagger backwards almost falling, she could tell that definately caught him off guard. She glances hears Sora yell out for Roxas as he charges past her towards Xemnas. He parries and thrusts blow after blow untill Xemnas was almost at the point of defeat. Pluto appears behind the principal and trips him to the ground. "Pluto get out of here boy!" Xion was lucky to have atleast one of her brothers left but she knew what was going to happen next.

"Ruff! Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!' a protal opens nearby.
"Sora we need to push the evil principal in that portal, Pluto says that this protal will entrap Xemnas in a dark realm leaving him there forever."
"You think you can defeat me like this? Well let me tell you it won't work! Mwahahahah!" He tried to jump up out of the way but Sora grabs him by the jacket chain, "You think you can kill my brother without consequence?! You're wrong!"
Xion runs up and helps Sora by pushing him into the dark realm. The brother and sister struggle getting the principal through the portal, it was as if he was a boulder being pushed uphill. Pluto gives the last nudge plunging Xemnas into eternal darkness.

Sora dusts his hands off, Xion gives him a hug. Tears stream down her face as off rain came patterning down "we have lost our brother, sis." Pluto barks up another portal the twins follow him through leading them to the office they once stood in. "Xion let me contact Namine to break the news."As if like magic Namine, came sauntering through the door with Axel, Kairi and Riku following. Xion casts a sullen look at the group. Sora holds up Roxas' keyblade. Namine looks around "Where is Roxas?"

"Guys.........Roxas was killed." Namine drapes herself into Xion's arms crying over her shoulder. " i wish he didn't die!" Namine sobbs into the air. Kairi hugs Sora and strokes his spiky hair down on the back of his head " i'm so sorry.'' she wispers into Sora's ear. Riku and Axel lean on the wall sheding a couple of tears."

"Ruff! Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!" Xion manages to get out of Namine's grasp. " There is a way to bring Roxas back but we need to hurry." Pluto barks opening a purple portal to the castle. Xion jumps through, leaving the rest behind. Sora holds Roxas' keyblade by his side " well don't just stand there move through the portal."

Disney castle:

They return to Disney castle, the group finds King Mickey in his usual office "Alright we can bring Roxas back by using any memories we have of him and Namine can regenerate them together; Sora you will have to hold the keyblade Untill he returns." Namine drops her green tote bag "alright is everyone ready for this? I will leave one memory of Roxas so you don't forget what we're doing."

Namine holds out her hands, blue balls of light appear out of each forehead of the friends. " alright you have the memories Namine, Place them in Roxas' Keyblade it holds part of his soul." King mickey nods an okay to go.

Namine shifts uncomfortably " join hands for this to work." she gently places the memories atop the key part of the keyblade they absorb causing the magical weapon to begin floating. A bright ball of light shines, a body forms around the keyblade. The body gently lowers to the ground. "Ahhh!" Kairi turns around "oh dear." Namine covers her eyes "Why!" Xion tuns around with her eyes closed Axel and Riku Walk make a shield. Sora quickly takes off his black school trench coat showing a white tank top underneath and covers the naked body.
His eyes open "Ahhhh!...Huh?" A tear dips down Sora's face, he smiles "your back brother!"
Roxas sits up "why am I naked.......and in the Disney castle?"
"Put on the coat Roxas."
Roxas looks down "oh thanks" he stands up to put the long coat on. "So who is here with us Sora?" He points at Axel and Riku I know theu are here but what about Xion, or Namine, and Kairi?" Sora places a hand behind his head. "Well they're here also." Roxas face turns red. "The girls didn't...." Sora smiles and nodds his head "they did.Roxy." He rolls his eyes at his twin "sometimes I cannot believe we are bros." Roxas cranes his head around looking past Axel and Riku "girls you can turn around now." Namine pushes her way through with tears of joy on her face she hugs him, and Roxas gives her a kiss "Roxas I thought I lost you."
"Namine, we all did." Riku places a hand on Roxas' shoulder.
They give Roxas a group hug. "Guys your squishing me!"