Intro

Oh my gosh...the day had finally come!

I got up and rolled over to the other side of my bed and reached to get my phone. You know when you've just woken up you do those little stretches and make like a dinosaur noise, well, yeah i did one of them! 

I pressed the unlock button on my phone and saw that i had 3 missed calls and 10 unread messages. I clicked on the messages.

As i guessed, it was Ni. 

*message one*

6:00

OMG GRL 2DAY IS THE DAY! 

*message two*

6:15

DUDE WHERE R U GET OUT OF BED U LAZY ASS IVE BEEN RINGING U TRYING TO GET HOLD OF U?

*message 3*

6:20

ANSWER UR PHONE!

*message 4*

6:25

IF U DONT GET OUT OF BED NOW I WILL COME ROUND AND KICK U OUT!

yeah, all the messages were like that pretty much. 

Ni is my best friend. We've known each other since we were like 3 and have never fallen out and blahblahblah, were just really close friends and i think we always will be. 

She is really quite beautiful aswel. She has long, black, straight hair and she has flawless skin, which I'm really jealous of. 

She has bright blue eyes which are huge and she always wears a bit of mascara and eyeliner which really defines her eyes and makes the blue stand out even more.

Shes really skinny but also has curves, I'm so envious of her body. 

My body in just straight. With no curves and no nothing really. I'm not fat, i know that because i was anorexic when i was 14 (I'm 17 now). 

I got badly bullied when i was in high school because of my looks so starved myself and became really ill so i had to put on a lot of weight, now im the right weight and healthy.

I swung my body out of bed and walked over to my dressing table, walking off a cramp which was causing me pain in the left leg. I focused my eyes to the mess i saw in front of me. 

I saw in the mirror a ugly monster. Ever since i was bullied i have never like my looks or anything about me. That's what bullying does to you i guess. 

My hair was deflated and i had make-up down my face. I normally take my make-up off before i go to bed but couldn't be bothered this time. My skin was dead and...CRAP, a spot. Every girls nightmare!

I ran to the bathroom and looked for the spot cream. I found it and rubbed it on as quickly as possible. 

I then walked back to my bed room and put my hair up in a messy bun and tied a red polka dot ribbon around it.. I put on my disco leggings and a white crop top. It was summer so i didn't need a jumper or anything because it was hot outside, i know, surprising for Britain to be hot.

I sat back down next to my dressing table. 

I put on my concealer. I put loads on that darn spot. I then put some foundation on. 

After that was all done i put my mascara on and did some cat eye flick things with my eyeliner, which are never equal lengths so i faffed around trying to make them equal for about five minuets. 

Finally, i put on my red lipstick which i love! It went really well with my blonde hair and outfit.

I walked downstairs with my phone in my hand and phoned Ni. I'm guessing she has something she needs to tell me.