One Week Later...And my birthday

Today is my birthday and I am finally turning eleven. My mum got the birthday cake ready, dad got the lighter to light the candles.
Ding dong"
"Elizabeth, the Grangers are here!" Mummy said. I walked to the door and opened it.
There stood smiling Hermione and her family. I hugged Hermione because I have seen her a two days!
And Hermione accepted the hug. "Hello Elizabeth." Hermione say happily.
"Hermione," I began. "Want to play dolls?" "Sure!"  Hermione cried.
"Let's hope Hannah isn't-" Just then Hannah ran down the hallway. "Coming." I finished.
"Who said dolls!" Hannah huffed from running down the hallway.
"Hannah, we aren't playing with you, mum said that she's my friend not yours." I said.
Hannah pouted "Well fine!"
Hermione and I ran up the stairs and into my room.
"Girls, The cake is ready!" Mum yelled.
"CAKE!!" Hermione and I cried. "Race you down the stairs!" I yelled. And the zoomed out of my room, and Hermione was first to be there.
"Currently I beat you." Hermione bragged.
"You meanie!" I said.
"Elizabeth, it's time for you to blow out the candles."
"Okie dokie!"I cried out.
Then I got on the stool. "Blow a wish sweetie!" Dad said.
I blew out the candles.
POOF
A letter came through the mail slot in our door.
I ran to see who the letter was from and who it was for.
It said:

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Miss Chase,
We are pleased to inform you rant you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of necessary books and equipment. Term starts September 1. We await your owl by no later then July 31.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

"Mummy.... Daddy? I mumbled.
"What's this?" My dad grabbed it out of my hand.
He was amazed. But why?
"Come here Elizabeth, we are going shopping, Hermione, coming? Dad said quickly.
"Yes sir." Hermione said. We got in my dads car and went to a place called 'The Leaky Cauldron'.
"Dad, why are we here?"
"Wait and you'll see.." He said.
We got in the Leaky Cauldron, walked through the restaurant then got to a secret room. Dad tapped a brick 3 times then all the bricks broke.